Turn Wisconsin's stadium what color???

We wear Red, and be loud.

We dont need to get cute.. They will know husker nation is there when Wiscy has to burn a timeout on offense when our fans are making a ton of noise.

When was the last time an opposing team had to call a timeout because our fan base (on the road) was too loud?

Just went to stubhub for tickets. starting at 248.00, Penn State at 99.00 is next. I think they are very excited about us being there, but are not going to let us in the stadium for less than an arm and a leg. If anyone has better pricing let me know as I really want to attend this game.

Do not have that luxury. Will have to have tickets prior to departing for the game. My guess is if they are 250.00 now, by September they will be over 500.00 and if both are undefeated, even more.

I just do not see us getting that many fans in the game. Most likely will buy the tickets tonight.

I don't know why you think there won't be mthat many fans. Again at OSU, they said we had around 10k fans there. We travel plus have many fans located across the states. Unless they limit us there, I see us having a huge showing.

How about we just make a hell of a lot of noise? We can't do anything about the fact that Barry Alvarez tried to turn Wiscy into the Big Red of the Big Ten, but now that the real Big Red is on the scene, we'll just have to be louder than their fans in their own house.

Kinda like we did every other year in Manhattan, Lawrence, Ames, Boulder, etc. We dominated those stadiums for years.

The problem is you mentioned the bottom dwellers in terms of football and their interest for your examples. Wisconsin doesn't fit that category. Now had you done that at Austin, then you'd have something.