SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

I know he has already informed both coaching staffs of his decision, do you think an offer going out to LeRoy Alexander has anything to do with his decision? I'm a fan of LeRoy's addition, but it makes me wonder...

Leroy will probably be a DB, with Alonzo most likely a WR. I doubt it.

If we are looking at 4 to five DB and we have 2 now so the remaining ones look like this. Jackson would count against last years class so 2 more Ford ,Shelton or Moore. Shelton I think is a long shot and Jackson may not make it. So my guess is Ford and Moore to finish the DB's.

If we are looking at 4 to five DB and we have 2 now so the remaining ones look like this. Jackson would count against last years class so 2 more Ford ,Shelton or Moore. Shelton I think is a long shot and Jackson may not make it. So my guess is Ford and Moore to finish the DB's.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get all of them.

I know he has already informed both coaching staffs of his decision, do you think an offer going out to LeRoy Alexander has anything to do with his decision? I'm a fan of LeRoy's addition, but it makes me wonder...

Looking at our current depth, I see Alonzo at either DB or QB actually. I don't have any inside info here...just how I see his freshman year playing out.

Looking at our current depth, I see Alonzo at either DB or QB actually. I don't have any inside info here...just how I see his freshman year playing out.

I've heard we may be looking at him as a WR as well... I wish I could see his highlight tape so I actually know what his skill sets are.

I've heard we may be looking at him as a WR as well... I wish I could see his highlight tape so I actually know what his skill sets are.

Footage of him can be found under his espn profile.

Oh, yeah....no doubt he is being looked at at WR. I was just giving my perspective on what I expect will happen. He very well could end up at WR.

Oh, yeah....no doubt he is being looked at at WR. I was just giving my perspective on what I expect will happen. He very well could end up at WR.

I would love for this kid to stay on the offensive side of the ball. He can make guys miss. However, I can also see him being put in the secondary in the case of necessity. But WR and a returner would fit his skillset to a T

"Mississippi State, they're an awesome school and it is a lot of guys' dream to play in the SEC," Moore explained. "Nebraska, I mean from my point of view, I loved it. It just got to me when I went there on game day. Coach Bo is a great coach, [and the staff] are great guys and the family. It's something that meant a lot to me."

Also said length from home is not a big deal to him.