SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Easy for you to say that now. Funny how at the time I say it, everyone says how off-the-mark I am. Then when it comes to fruition, the excuses come flying out of the woodwork.

Here is what I am saying. We finish with VV, Moore, Peat for sure.

Hold off on Curry or Shelton. Will do more work on those two.

Ok Moore has said that distance is not that big of a factor. He has said it would be nice to play close to home, but both he and his entire family are comfortable in Lincoln. Three trips on your own dime to a town, you just don't do it for lip service.

Yes, people have the right to be concerned about the class, but you have just taken the "sky is falling" approach to an epic level. EVERY thread in this forum I believe you have taken a proverbial sh#t on with your "enthusiasm". We get it, you are'nt very confident, hope you are wrong, and you just don't know.

And for the RECORD, Zo Moore N

Don't want to argue. Hope you guys are right. We are all just fans who want this team to be as successful as they can possibly be. :bonez

I can understand what you are saying about being the best team they can be. But there are ways to say that without reposting your tragic message in every thread.

Most will give you sh#t because of it. They see it is the same thing that you have always posted in here. Negative, without much backup other than a personal whim. Speak your mind, but don't drown every other thread with the same post

"When you start out expecting the worst, everything's sort of a nice surprise." ~ Say Anything

I have said this since I started posting in this thread in 09, never underestimate this staff. Especially with the recruiters that we currently have on it.