TV dispute may force NU games off air for some

You don't have to pay anything when you move. You just call DirecTV and do the movers connection. You pay nothing at all. You give them your new address and set up an appointment. And most of the time you will get some premium channels free for three months.

Thanks for the info!!!

Before everybody jumps on the DirecTv bandwagon, they had a dispute with Versus network a few years ago that prevented subscribers from seeing a few of the Husker games that were on the station that year. No huge whoop, but I don't think any Cable/Satellite network is without their drawbacks.

The only problem in a apartment house is that if the they do not allow antennas. I deal with this on a daily basis, as I provide high speed wireless services in SoCal. But if there is one antenna, they can not stop you. Check the outside of the apartment building. Some only allow cablel to be installed and get a cut for it. There fore banning the Dish/Direct TV antennas.

The only problem in a apartment house is that if the they do not allow antennas. I deal with this on a daily basis, as I provide high speed wireless services in SoCal. But if there is one antenna, they can not stop you. Check the outside of the apartment building. Some only allow cablel to be installed and get a cut for it. There fore banning the Dish/Direct TV antennas.

Im fairly certain thats illegal. They can't restrict your access to media. I've heard of people taking their HOA's and apartment complexes to court over this and winning. There is precident for this. Someone back me up?

Im fairly certain thats illegal. They can't restrict your access to media. I've heard of people taking their HOA's and apartment complexes to court over this and winning. There is precident for this. Someone back me up?

Correct. They can't ban satellite dishes. It's against the law. No matter what they tell you they can't do it. If anybody has this problem let me know and I will link you to the FCC website where you can print OTARD documents and show it to them.

What's retarded, is that I've had the BTN since 2007 as part of the standard package on Verizon FiOS, and I live in Florida. The fact is, TW is trying to rape the consumers in Nebraska.

TW: Avowed rapists. That's what it says on their business cards. Which are printed on ski masks.