S Jermaine Edmondson [Michigan State Commit]

Nexus

• 1 month later...

From radio show this morning it sounds like Edmondson is a good candidate to be a commit. I'm thinking it's between him and Mr Robinson as to who commits next.

link, summary, or quotes from interview waybe?

It was the Husker Illustrated radio show at 7am. I am drawing a blank on most of it. I seem to remember them saying that the staff does it's homework and that this kid will be getting more attention when the season starts. I can't remember exactly but had a good vibe from the discussion. Sorry.

Here is a link from a different source

http://sports.omaha.com/2011/07/15/recruiting-ohio-safety-zeroing-in-on-nu/

Scout also had an article that says he may be close to committing.

From radio show this morning it sounds like Edmondson is a good candidate to be a commit. I'm thinking it's between him and Mr Robinson as to who commits next.

link, summary, or quotes from interview waybe?

It was the Husker Illustrated radio show at 7am. I am drawing a blank on most of it. I seem to remember them saying that the staff does it's homework and that this kid will be getting more attention when the season starts. I can't remember exactly but had a good vibe from the discussion. Sorry.

Here is a link from a different source

http://sports.omaha.com/2011/07/15/recruiting-ohio-safety-zeroing-in-on-nu/

Scout also had an article that says he may be close to committing.

thank you

:thumbs

Over on HO(formerly HI) they said they same, kid is ready to pull the trigger. They did wonder a bit out the commitability of the offer since Charles Jackson will make it and a couple other db's that could be higher on the board are scheduled to visit. Plus Edmondson has said if he commits he'd still like to visit elsewhere, which I can't see Bo liking. Will be interesting to see how this shakes-out.

Over on HO(formerly HI) they said they same, kid is ready to pull the trigger. They did wonder a bit out the commitability of the offer since Charles Jackson will make it and a couple other db's that could be higher on the board are scheduled to visit. Plus Edmondson has said if he commits he'd still like to visit elsewhere, which I can't see Bo liking. Will be interesting to see how this shakes-out.

why committ if you still want to to visit elsewhere... what a thing to say.... do what you need to do and then make a choice.......

I agree that he should take all his visits and then commit based on what they see, as should every other prospect. I noticed, out of the schools mentioned above, NU is his best offer. It could be he wants to ensure he has a place at a higher caliber program if nothing else pans out. Also since there are limited spaces in our class and there are higher prospects on our board, maybe he wants in while he still can. I still like his potential though.

• 2 weeks later...