S Jermaine Edmondson [Michigan State Commit]

Nexus

Top 3:

Louisville

Michigan State

Nebraska

I HEARD he committed or will commit to Michigan State, per another board. Can someone confirm?

Ya he committed to MSU

There is conjecture that we wouldn't take a commit from him at this time anyway.

As long as we still have a shot at Diggs, I don't see why we would take the commit, so it's understandable.

Top 3:

Louisville

Michigan State

Nebraska

I HEARD he committed or will commit to Michigan State, per another board. Can someone confirm?

Ya he committed to MSU

There is conjecture that we wouldn't take a commit from him at this time anyway.

As long as we still have a shot at Diggs, I don't see why we would take the commit, so it's understandable.

True

Top 3:

Louisville

Michigan State

Nebraska

Ya he committed to MSU

This.

Could also mean that coaches feel pretty good about Diggs.

Top 3:

Louisville

Michigan State

Nebraska

Ya he committed to MSU

This.

Could also mean that coaches feel pretty good about Diggs.

The Florida three (Diggs, Jiles, and Van Der Kuyhp) are going to visit sometime in the future together. Raymond and JP have done wonders with Diggs.

Now that this kid is gone, we really have to go after Diggs

Truth be told, I doubt we would've taken Jermaines committment in the first place. Bigger fish to fry.

THIS. And as you said earlier JP and Raymond have kicked it real good with this one. JP, not a suprise at all. Coach Raymond, it was what I was expecting upon his hiring. This is the other big shot recruiter to replace Beck who is not on the road as much as the past couple of years.

But back to Jermaine, a good looking talent, but there are better "more finished" prospects that NU is sitting pretty nice with. Now if they commit is another question.

I like this kid. He could play anywhere in the secondary in my book. I wish we would have took him.I wish more that he hadn't gone to MSU.

I would like to have him if we had room, but I am not as concerned that we didn't as much as this point. Edmondson has the potential to be really great and if he blossoms to that degree, then having to face him in the division magnifies this loss IMO. However I am not sure what else could be done, the staff obviously doesn't have the normal number of slots and have bigger targets they want.