Which of these hooligans would you let date your daughter?

There would have been hell to pay on HuskerBoard if he hadn't been there. You know that. :P

But he's not smiling or waving his arms around like he's happy. So he clearly wishes he were somewhere else. Either by himself or with a select few freshman he can trick into liking him.

• Fire 2

I figured someone would ask about the presence of Taylor. I don't know if you can see him in this photo. There are a few guys who could be him, but who knows if these are even the guys he hangs out with. This isn't even half the team.

I also don't know if he's in town right now. I haven't seen his car for a while. He often parks it in a pretty prominent place and I see it on my daily tour of campus, but it's been a couple of weeks.

Stalker...

Also, when did we get lakes in Nebraska? There's nothing to do in this state right? This is an obvious photoshop.

Fremont State Lakes! Haha, the Blackshirts are out there all the time. I never knew it until about 2 years ago this time when I went to dinner at a friends house. We were sitting on the deck overlooking the lake... and Suh comes flying by on a tube! :D

There would have been hell to pay on HuskerBoard if he hadn't been there. You know that. :P

But he's not smiling or waving his arms around like he's happy. So he clearly wishes he were somewhere else. Either by himself or with a select few freshman he can trick into liking him.

Notice how he's standing in the back, as if he's trying to hide. A real leader would be unselfish and stand in front, close to the camera, and give a giant flex.

From what i can see of Taylor Martinez, you really can't see his mouth, but you can see his cheekbones, and they are raised as if he is smiling.

From what i can see of Taylor Martinez, you really can't see his mouth, but you can see his cheekbones, and they are raised as if he is smiling.

Foolishness. He just has high cheekbones, so they look like they're raised.