Curious Buckeye fan

I have always supported my conference mates, both in their OOC and bowl games. Their success reflects well on my school.

Me too . . .

except for Colorado,

and KSUcks

and Mizzery

and of course Texass

OK so it pretty much comes down to ISU in their few bowl games

its weird because back in the 90s i hated teh big 10 and thought they were over-rated and over hyped by the media, and now even before we had joined the big 10 my perception had changed a bit- I think it is just my reaction to media and just always wanting to dismiss it lol. However, is there a possibility still that OSU could not be bowl eligible if the NCAA comes down hard on them?

well the trouble for me is that my wife is from ohio (lima in NW ohio which is a real sh#t hole) and when nebraska was sucking and OSU was doing real good she always rubbed it in my face constantly and thus its made me really dislike OSU-though i suprised her and her mom for ticket to Ohio State vs. Oregon in the rose bowl a year or two ago when they won... so its been kinda hard to forget about her and her irritating family rubbing this OSU sh#t in my face for years......

SO i hope i can see the greater good in the other fans and not my a-hole wife and her even bigger a-hole family

I wonder how much ribbing you gave her in the 90s while her team couldn't beat Michigan.

well the trouble for me is that my wife is from ohio (lima in NW ohio which is a real sh#t hole) and when nebraska was sucking and OSU was doing real good she always rubbed it in my face constantly and thus its made me really dislike OSU-though i suprised her and her mom for ticket to Ohio State vs. Oregon in the rose bowl a year or two ago when they won... so its been kinda hard to forget about her and her irritating family rubbing this OSU sh#t in my face for years......

SO i hope i can see the greater good in the other fans and not my a-hole wife and her even bigger a-hole family

lol..welcome to the Big Ten...U will grow to Hate the buckeyes and their incredibly rude fans..and a word of warning..If you ever travel to Columbus...Be extremely careful..expect to get spat on beer thrown at you, yelled and screamed at and swore at..and those are just the mild things...trust me Youll see....

Nebraska would have more support than they could handle. ESPECIALLY if you get there against an SEC team. Expect the whole nine yards.

I agree. As with other conf, Big 10 schools totally support their conf mates in non-conf games and bowls (especially against the SEC) with the exception of some die-hard OSU/Mich root against the other. Big 10 loyalty is probably not as strong as the SEC though. No "big 10" chant though like the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant.

I am not sure Nebraska fans have the level of disdain against the SEC like most Big 10 fans do. Maybe you will as you play more bowl games against them down the road.

lol..welcome to the Big Ten...U will grow to Hate the buckeyes and their incredibly rude fans..and a word of warning..If you ever travel to Columbus...Be extremely careful..expect to get spat on beer thrown at you, yelled and screamed at and swore at..and those are just the mild things...trust me Youll see....

Are you sure that's not just due to you being a M fan?

That has more to do with the piss colored M on your outfit than it does with our fans in general. Notice how the only videos there are of bad Buckeye fans are against scUM fans?

And Huskers you will learn to hate Michigan fans and their arrogance. Your state has a lot of farms in it, just like Ohio so they will attack your intelligence while neglecting common sense. See Barwis for a perfect explanation of lack of common sense.

Nebraska would have more support than they could handle. ESPECIALLY if you get there against an SEC team. Expect the whole nine yards.

I agree. As with other conf, Big 10 schools totally support their conf mates in non-conf games and bowls (especially against the SEC) with the exception of some die-hard OSU/Mich root against the other. Big 10 loyalty is probably not as strong as the SEC though. No "big 10" chant though like the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant.

I am not sure Nebraska fans have the level of disdain against the SEC like most Big 10 fans do. Maybe you will as you play more bowl games against them down the road.

Nebraska LOVES to play the $EC in bowls: 75% win percent (12-4). Especially if the team is "the best ever" and then they get beat by a bowl record beat down (62-24)

Wow, what a thread. Even thou "I hate all other teams" (as I am an Iowa fan), I support all of them in their bowls. They are starting to yank my crank a bit thou, I think before anybody starts talking NC, they might want to represent well in ANY bowl. If ya cant get by another top 10 or 15 team what on gods green earth makes you think you can beat #1 or 2?

Let's suppose that by some miracle the Ohio State team manages to rally the troops due to the program "turmoil" that's been going on and we somehow make it through the season undefeated, do the Buckeyes have the support of the rest of the Huskers and the Big Ten behind them to bring a NC home to the B1G?

I think you may be in denial. Rally the troops and somehow go undefeated. I don't think that is in the cards this year. See Texas from last year. Star QB gone!!! Lost 7 games and 6 in conference. You are better off hoping you are bowl eligible with wins and no probation.

Texas still had their "star head coach", if you can call him that and lost 7 games with a wealth of talent.

Chances are even if you were undefeated, your star QB and great head coach set this team back 5 years.

It is already on the news that your top prospect is running away from OSU and heading to UM. He is on record saying that many more Ohio players will be following him to UM. That is very troubling.

I think you should start a thread that says "how long is OSU screwed"?

It is very troubling how corrupt Tressel and tOSU has been with the cars, Clarett, tats, etc. I feel sorry for all the kids that got beat by kids that should of never been on the field last year. Even with vacated wins, the schools you beat don't get credit for the wins. So it is like both schools take the loss but in reality only tOSU should have the loss in those games. So sad.

So, my answer is NO, you don't have my support until you stop cheating and admit you have cheated the game for many years. I don't think Buckeye fans think any rules were broken and that is obvious by this thread. They honestly think Tressel misled some people and got into troubling for looking the other way.

The stuff that tOSU has been doing under tressel is very SMU like. :snacks: