Husker fan Gabrielle Union

Actress Gabrielle Union is in the current ESPN magazine that has celebs talking about their favorite teams. Union says her obsession is University of Nebraska football. I knew she was from Omaha but didn't know two of her uncles played for the Huskers: John Pitts and Willie Harper.

http://www.tellmewherethisis.com/post/7578200678/gabrielle-union-for-espn-the-magazine

Other celebs in the segment: Justin Timberlake for Memphis basketball, Eliza Dushku for the Boston Red Sox, John Legend for Ohio State football, Penny Marshall for pro basketball and Jason Aldean for University of Georgia football.

I don't know who that is, but she's pretty hot.

She was the head cheerleader from the Compton cheerleading team in Bring it On. Yeah, I know that, what are ya gonna do? A lot of fine trim in that flick and I am buzzzing like a mofo.

She is also in Cradle 2 the Grave, Love andBasketball, and is Martin Lawrence "sister" in Bad Boys II. All recommended along with Bring it On because I am buzzing and I can admit that

She was the head cheerleader from the Compton cheerleading team in Bring it On. Yeah, I know that, what are ya gonna do? A lot of fine trim in that flick and I am buzzzing like a mofo.

She is also in Cradle 2 the Grave, Love andBasketball, and is Martin Lawrence "sister" in Bad Boys II. All recommended along with Bring it On because I am buzzing and I can admit that

She had a one-episode arc on the West Wing, too.

I've seen that movie like 4 times haha. Yeah I recognize her now.

We needed a new celebrity superfan. Rush Limbaugh is too polarizing and Clarence Thomas is under fire. Dan Whitney is a great guy and awesome supporter of the program, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the Larry the Cable Guy character as the face people associate with the University of Nebraska.

Wasn't Keanu Reeves spotted wearing Husker gear a few years back after he came here as Will Ferrel's guest for the USC game? Somebody get that guy a sky box.

We needed a new celebrity superfan. Rush Limbaugh is too polarizing and Clarence Thomas is under fire. Dan Whitney is a great guy and awesome supporter of the program, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the Larry the Cable Guy character as the face people associate with the University of Nebraska.

Wasn't Keanu Reeves spotted wearing Husker gear a few years back after he came here as Will Ferrel's guest for the USC game? Somebody get that guy a sky box.

Wiz khalifa was spotted wearing husker gear a few weeks ago