Official HB Good Beer Thread

tried the alaskan brewing's smoked porter and rogue chocolate stout over the weekend. both were very good. really enjoyed that smoked porter, unique flavor and pretty delicious.

picked up a few beers i am very excited to try:

ska brewing rudie session ipa

breckenridge avalanche

odell's levity

i got those because i have been drinking a lot of heavy stouts and porters and wanted something lighter that i could drink over a longer period.

but i still could not resist getting breckenridge's vanilla porter and tallgrass' buffalo sweat vanilla bean. both of those are extremely solid with really good flavor. i particularly like the vanilla bean for the coffee notes.

a friend of mine also gave me a bottle of the boulevard/odell silver anniversary ale. i think that will be pretty solid.

should be ready for the NYE celebration.

tried the alaskan brewing's smoked porter and rogue chocolate stout over the weekend. both were very good. really enjoyed that smoked porter, unique flavor and pretty delicious.

picked up a few beers i am very excited to try:

ska brewing rudie session ipa

breckenridge avalanche

odell's levity

i got those because i have been drinking a lot of heavy stouts and porters and wanted something lighter that i could drink over a longer period.

but i still could not resist getting breckenridge's vanilla porter and tallgrass' buffalo sweat vanilla bean. both of those are extremely solid with really good flavor. i particularly like the vanilla bean for the coffee notes.

a friend of mine also gave me a bottle of the boulevard/odell silver anniversary ale. i think that will be pretty solid.

should be ready for the NYE celebration.

Well, how were they?