Bo did well

In his first B10 media day. I noticed he got sorta set on his heels once and was getting a little glossy forehead, but all in all pretty cool. I can imagine even with the air running full bore, when you put that many people and lights in a room it could tend to get warm in there.

Of course he was sweating. He had on a suit and tie and had hot lights on him.

I think that was the lighting. That or it was hot in there. I watched a bit of Jim Delany speaking and his forehead was really glossy as well.

Unless you're wearing makeup, people are always glossy when under lights like that.

I'll say what I said last night when I watched the replay of it: Bo doesn't need to be as polished as a guy like Fitz because he wins at a winning program. He needs to answer questions without punching anyone in the face, then get back to game-planning Nebraska's next conference championship.

Many of these coaches have to use these platforms as another way to improve their stock: making a case to be a head coach at a better school, winning over the people watching (recruiting), winning over the media, etc. Bo is already at that school and has those recruiting advantages, no need for him to use this setting for any gain, just need to get through it.

Of course he was sweating. He had on a suit and tie and had hot lights on him.

I think that was the lighting. That or it was hot in there. I watched a bit of Jim Delany speaking and his forehead was really glossy as well.

Unless you're wearing makeup, people are always glossy when under lights like that.

I just can't see Bo putting on make-up.

Sometimes people act like Bo is some kind of "special needs coach". Of course he did well, its a 15 minute presser.

The thing is, Bo doesn't exactly have a history of stellar press conference performances. But he realizes it's part of the job. And he's getting better at it. At least he didn't bite anyone's head off. Or act ticked off at stupid questions.

Sometimes people act like Bo is some kind of "special needs coach". Of course he did well, its a 15 minute presser.

The thing is, Bo doesn't exactly have a history of stellar press conference performances. But he realizes it's part of the job. And he's getting better at it. At least he didn't bite anyone's head off. Or act ticked off at stupid questions.

Yeah, I know but it is still sooooo condecending in its tone. There is a difference in not liking the fact that he has to do them and not being able to.

I dont like painting houses but I can do it. I dont really need people standing over me going "Good job, who's doing a good job, thats right, you are doing a good job"

Yeah, I know but it is still sooooo condecending in its tone. There is a difference in not liking the fact that he has to do them and not being able to.

I dont like painting houses but I can do it. I dont really need people standing over me going "Good job, who's doing a good job, thats right, you are doing a good job"

I think we're all just breathing a sigh of relief that Bo didn't portray the same image he did in his 2008 pressers. Or on the sidelines of aTm last year. :)

I think we're all just breathing a sigh of relief that Bo didn't portray the same image he did in his 2008 pressers. Or on the sidelines of aTm last year. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean.

This season can't start soon enough!!!

Am I the only one who watched Luke Fickell? Dude was sweating so much I thought he was going to need a sponge. THAT is the guy I feel sorry for, not Bo. Bo's been doing pressers for 3+ years now, and he's well versed in the routine. Fickell is the guy who needed a towel up there.

Am I the only one who watched Luke Fickell? Dude was sweating so much I thought he was going to need a sponge. THAT is the guy I feel sorry for, not Bo. Bo's been doing pressers for 3+ years now, and he's well versed in the routine. Fickell is the guy who needed a towel up there.

Yeah Luke had a hard time, no way around that.

I wasnt meaning anything bad by this thread, I just thought it was one of his better pressers. Those media types do ask some dumb stuff. I loved how the one guy ask KF about beating fOSU, we dont even play them this year and even if we did, what KF's supposed to say nah we hope to lose to them again?? I mean almost any one would have a hard time not getting a little snippy with that kind of questioning.