Not sure if I should post here or not...

This may or may not be the overwhelming minority opinion, but I freaking love celebrity-style aviator glasses (at least I think that's what they're called). They seem to be the new 'hip' thing for people that don't mind looking a little goofy and don't want to seem like they're trying to hard. Or maybe that's just me :)

The-Hangover.jpg

T1KZgi86WKf3ouo.jpg

AAAAC_URJWMAAAAAAD5Tlw.jpg?v=1238121027000

first off

1. NEEDS TO BE POLARIZED... Shell out the extra bucks for the best lenses you can buy.. really helps if you like the outdoors and plus you can see into water if you like fishing

2. i like von zipper, electric, spy optics are some of my past favs....

For years I had gone with the cheaper $30 ones, but got sick to death of them breaking every other year. So I broke down and got some Oakley's. Sure they cost a few pretty pennies but better than 5 years later they are still great. And I second the call for polarized, more than worth the money.

As to style, find one that fits the shape of your head and your style. Be it aviators or sports, there is no one size fits all.

4881735786_4b9ee4868c.jpg

I've lost so many pair's..The most expensive ones I ever had (Tortise shell Raybans) I found in a parking lot and almost squished them when I got out of my car.

I've got ~5 pair of $5 sunglasses or shaded safety glasses in my car and can't seem to remember to wear them on my 1hr commute home from work in the blazing Arizona Sun!!!

tv-gal-sunglasses.jpgwolfman1.png

first off

1. NEEDS TO BE POLARIZED... Shell out the extra bucks for the best lenses you can buy.. really helps if you like the outdoors and plus you can see into water if you like fishing

Definitely need polarized sunglasses. I wear them simply for driving. Removes the glare from the windshield coming from the dashboard. It's a huge difference