ESPN- "Yards to Glory"

http://espn.go.com/ncf/feature/video/_/id/6805520/yards-glory

Only 100+ through 81 out right now... If Tommie Frazier doesn't make it in at 75 for The Run, I don't know what will.

That touch down was awesome for 3 reasons.

1) It was for the National Championship

2) We blew out Florida in that game

3) I was watching this in SEC country surrounded by Florida Gator fans

If they weren't my family, I wouldn't of made it out alive with how much trash talking I was doing lol.

To bad they didn't have the video for Tommie's "The Run". Rozier's 2yd run vs. UCLA could be in, as mentioned above. But then, there are a lot of significant 2 yd runs.

The only shoo-in I can think of is the 55 yd Stanford band play.

We could easily make a 100-yard list of Husker TDs alone. We could probably make two - one entirely consisting of blowout wins and another consisting of real games. Could probably do one of blowout wins just of the 1990s alone.

1 - Zac Lee to Ryan Hill vs Oklahoma (2009)

2 - Mike Rozier vs. UCLA

Best 1 yard has to be Jerry Tagge's QB sneak against LSU in the 1970 title game.

Or the sneak against OU in Game of Century

Best 1 yard has to be Jerry Tagge's QB sneak against LSU in the 1970 title game.

I need to buy those old games on DVD. I've never seen The Game of the Century, aside from bits and pieces.

It's on youtube, I posted it the last time you mentioned having never seen it :P

I need to buy those old games on DVD. I've never seen The Game of the Century, aside from bits and pieces.

It's on youtube, I posted it the last time you mentioned having never seen it :P

I know, but that's a horrible uber-grainy schlocky version. Plus it doesn't have the Lyell Bremser voice-over.

The 1 yard run is probably going to be the Bush Push. Everyone should know it, and if you think it's going to be a different one than you're delusional. (Two of the most talked about programs on ESPN in the last significant game the two teams have played in in the last 20 years, it's in in however long the play was)

Which team has the most TDs right now on the list? Nebraska has 4(?), anyone beating them right now?

I know, but that's a horrible uber-grainy schlocky version. Plus it doesn't have the Lyell Bremser voice-over.

What do you expect from a game filmed 40 years ago? 1080p? :lol: