ESPN- "Yards to Glory"

Best 1 yard has to be Jerry Tagge's QB sneak against LSU in the 1970 title game.

Or the sneak against OU in Game of Century

I need to buy those old games on DVD. I've never seen The Game of the Century, aside from bits and pieces.

It's on youtube, I posted it the last time you mentioned having never seen it :P

Thanks for posting, I'm usually the kind of guy who can't sit through a game when I already know the outcome. But through 1 quarter, I'm fully entertained.

Best 1 yard has to be Jerry Tagge's QB sneak against LSU in the 1970 title game.

I need to buy those old games on DVD. I've never seen The Game of the Century, aside from bits and pieces.

WHAT!!!!!

Well.... technically I've seen it once. But I was one year old, and the memories are fuzzy. In my defense, I had been hitting the bottle all afternoon.

WHAT!!!!!

Well.... technically I've seen it once. But I was one year old, and the memories are fuzzy. In my defense, I had been hitting the bottle all afternoon.

Damn young 'un's I was in junior high. High light of my life (Sorry wife, wedding is #2) Hitting the bottle since 6. (See sentence prior)

1st game I remember really watching all the way through as a 5th grader.

My oldest Bro was home from College and my other bro was a Jr in HS..The three of us watching with my Dad and Mom and Sister..All taking turns hyperventilating and holding our breath..(alternating somehow).

When I bought the DVD, is was a lot more grainy than I remembered..But there was still a little doubt if we were going to win it (again)..Seemed like even when I watched it the 1st time..we all knew that the last team with the ball would probably win.

WHAT!!!!!

Damn young 'un's I was in junior high. High light of my life (Sorry wife, wedding is #2) Hitting the bottle since 6. (See sentence prior)

Wow Knap. You haven't seen the Game of the Century??! What's next? I suppose you'll admit you have leprosy or something.

The 1 yard run is probably going to be the Bush Push. Everyone should know it, and if you think it's going to be a different one than you're delusional. (Two of the most talked about programs on ESPN in the last significant game the two teams have played in in the last 20 years, it's in in however long the play was)

Which team has the most TDs right now on the list? Nebraska has 4(?), anyone beating them right now?

How many yards was the infamous "Fifth Down"?

60-41 in today... No new Huskers. But what kind of irks me... at 45, they have a TCU vs SMU play that they claim took place in the 'Game of the Century'. What the hell is that about?!

There are like five or so different games that were billed as the Game of the Century. 71 Nebraska-Oklahoma is probably the "consensus" Game of the Century, but there are few others that are still referred to that way.