Favorite Mixed Drinks

I love Long Island Iced Teas, they are my drink of choice, if I'm not the one driving. I don't know how many mixes you want but I really like Jack and Coke, or Rum and Coke too. I don't know where you can find the directions, but one of my brothers friends used to make this stuff called "trash can punch" that was a mix of koolaid, water, and a ton of bottles of alcohol including everclear, jack daniels, and others. Put into a brand new 32 gallon garbage can. I think he'd at a couple 20 lb bags of ice to make it ice cold. After a few glasses, you'd be buzzing and feeling no pain.

Captain and Coke.......I can easily drink it like it's water mmmmmm

This. I can also drink it like water, and it doesnt give me a hangover either.

aspeedlin4589: WHAT?

huskerjock: Did we just become best friends?

aspeedlin4589: Yup

huskerjock: You wanna go do Karate in the garage?

• Fire 1

:lol:

That's pretty fitting cuz I heard you both fight like sissy little girls!

Favorite dinosaur?

velociraptor!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm making a liquor run after work and I thought I'd get some opinions from my fellow boozers.

I'm not sure how many of you drink vodka on a regular basis, but do any of you have a preferred vodka?

I've had Grey Goose on a ton of occasions and my friend at the bar usually upgrades my well-vodka Moscow Mules to Absolut for free.

I've had liquor store clerks talk me into buying Philips on a few occasions because it's supposedly filtered 4 times as opposed to the usual 3, like Smirnoff, plus it's cheap.

A guy I work with is always telling me about Finlandia vodka. I've been trying to find Russian Standard, but no one around here carries it.

Suggestions?

So I'm making a liquor run after work and I thought I'd get some opinions from my fellow boozers.

I'm not sure how many of you drink vodka on a regular basis, but do any of you have a preferred vodka?

I've had Grey Goose on a ton of occasions and my friend at the bar usually upgrades my well-vodka Moscow Mules to Absolut for free.

I've had liquor store clerks talk me into buying Philips on a few occasions because it's supposedly filtered 4 times as opposed to the usual 3, like Smirnoff, plus it's cheap.

A guy I work with is always telling me about Finlandia vodka. I've been trying to find Russian Standard, but no one around here carries it.

Suggestions?

I hate vodka, except for vodka tonic. Have you tried carablou? About a fingertip of 151. Two fingertips of malibu rum and then pineapple juice. Gets you freaked up!

Suggestions?

I hate vodka, except for vodka tonic. Have you tried carablou? About a fingertip of 151. Two fingertips of malibu rum and then pineapple juice. Gets you freaked up!

Are you talking about Caribou Lou? Like the Tech N9ne song?

I have not tried it, mostly because most of the bars here don't carry 151 and I'm not going to buy a whole bottle just to try one drink. :(

Suggestions?

Are you talking about Caribou Lou? Like the Tech N9ne song?

I have not tried it, mostly because most of the bars here don't carry 151 and I'm not going to buy a whole bottle just to try one drink. :(

More like multiple drinks. And yes, that is what its called. I've also called them tech nine's.