Who does/or did sneak booze into a Husker game?

I can remember doing it freshmen year, one of the houses that was rushing me had me sit with them for a game, I want to say they brought in Cinnamon Schnapps, gross! But I still drank it!

Other than that, I have usually brought it some rum to mix with coke or is it Pepsi at NU games, cant remember.

So, what do you guys sneak in? Who brings airplane bottles?

Never snuck booze in and only went to one game mildly intoxicated and I didn't enjoy it that much. I felt like I couldn't pay attention and bathroom breaks were annoying.

But I can remember an early season game freshmen or sophomore year this kid I was next to in east stadium reached in his jacket/shirt and this can of keystone comes falling out and lands on the ground. I was pretty impressed that he got that in, he wasn't a very big kid and I think he had jeans on and not cargoes.

I've never understood the interest in drinking at the game. Husker games don't need alcohol to make them interesting. :dunno

I agree with statement to an extent. I don't understand why people need to get obnoxious and annoyingly drunk at games, but pre-game drinking, only having a few and having limits can be fun. That's all I do when I go out. I am never drunk when I go out. I am always in control and I hate when people are overly drunk and causing a scene.

I've never understood the interest in drinking at the game. Husker games don't need alcohol to make them interesting. :dunno

Same here. I am also so incredibly focused on every aspect of the game that being drunk just, well, gets in the way. I just wait until after the game to practice the old adage, win or lose, we still booze.

Ive never been drunk attending a Husker game, ive always had a few before the game and maybe a couple drinks once inside. I think its a waste of time and money to go to a game and get sh*t faced.

They serve alcohol inside Memorial? I thought they couldn't.

@teachercd for a 6 p.m., I'd probably want to get there at 1. I've drank enough and been drunk enough in my younger years to know what my limits are. When I feel I'm reaching that point between buzzed and tipsy, I will stop. That way I'm still in control and I can enjoy the game still.