Taylor Martinez - Teen Heartthrob???

knapplc

I, too, don't see that he's really that good-looking of a guy. Zac Lee on the other hand... :clap:thumbs:koolaid2:

This is true. Lee is ridiculously good looking.

Taylor is a nice-looking guy. I guess that picture makes him look a little weird, but like Moiraine said, that's probably the worst picture he's ever taken. In person he's handsome.

I, too, don't see that he's really that good-looking of a guy. Zac Lee on the other hand... :clap:thumbs:koolaid2:

Taylor is a nice-looking guy. I guess that picture makes him look a little weird, but like Moiraine said, that's probably the worst picture he's ever taken. In person he's handsome.

GayMyspace.jpg

• Fire 1

GayMyspace.jpg

I figured on a football website that comment would get this response. :laughpound

So just to be sure, we're having a discussion on whether or not Taylor Martinez is good looking right? K, gotcha, god I hope an Iowa fan doesn't see this thread.

IMHO guys who refuse to comment on another man's looks, and then insult with gay slurs or innuendos, are just uncomfortable with themselves and with their masculinity.

I don't go around judging men by their looks left and right, but that doesn't mean I won't say if I think someone is a good looking dude. I mean honestly, can anybody truthfully say there isn't someone out there they wished they were as handsome or good looking as?

Personally, I don't see TM as that good looking of a guy. A lot of his appeal coincides with the fact that he's got an athletic build and he's the starting quarterback at Nebraska. Take away those two things and he's just a normal dude.

So just to be sure, we're having a discussion on whether or not Taylor Martinez is good looking right? K, gotcha, god I hope an Iowa fan doesn't see this thread.

IMHO guys who refuse to comment on another man's looks, and then insult with gay slurs or innuendos, are just uncomfortable with themselves and with their masculinity.

I don't go around judging men by their looks left and right, but that doesn't mean I won't say if I think someone is a good looking dude. I mean honestly, can anybody truthfully say there isn't someone out there they wished they were as handsome or good looking as?

Personally, I don't see TM as that good looking of a guy. A lot of his appeal coincides with the fact that he's got an athletic build and he's the starting quarterback at Nebraska. Take away those two things and he's just a normal dude.

No way he's got that mysterious quiet factor...