Official - A&M sends notice to Beebe, Big 12 that they are exploring options

knapplc

So, how long until the SEC invites A&M? This week? Or do they wait until the season is over?

You know this is all being very carefully orchestrated. They have this planned out to the day, guaranteed.

Billy Liucci, from TexAgs.com, has been VERY accurate about this whole thing. Everything he is saying has been true, and he has been saying SEC prez's will meet EARLY next week...so hopefully we will hear by next week and can put this behind us and focus on football.

Please do not post things that can be construed as personal attacks. I hate getting my pooper scooper out and cleaning up messes when there's no reason for them.

If someone has a beef with another member or with another team's fans, and you want to get chippy about it, take it to the Woodshed. That's what it's for, after all.

So, how long until the SEC invites A&M? This week? Or do they wait until the season is over?

You know this is all being very carefully orchestrated. They have this planned out to the day, guaranteed.

Billy Liucci, from TexAgs.com, has been VERY accurate about this whole thing. Everything he is saying has been true, and he has been saying SEC prez's will meet EARLY next week...so hopefully we will hear by next week and can put this behind us and focus on football.

Billy was also the one who mentioned early on that Missouri was burning up the SEC's phone lines and then went silent on the whole thing, FWIW.

The B12 may not be around in 10 years - but i can guarantee you Tejas will be, and so will Oklahoma community college. I've heard aggy refer to itself as a great gameday atmosphere,but everyone else mirrors the sentiment of the utah article. i've been to a lot of great venues...pyle field is teh suck. So put on your overalls and do your thing. aggy has never had any regard for the viewpoint of others outside the hive mentalitiy. that's the way most cults are.

I'm interested what A&M did to you that caused you to invoke such rage. I do like that as much as you say you dislike Texas, you emulate them with the use of "aggy"

To your claims:

CBS Article about Kyle Field

Sports Illustrated Article saying we are the best atmosphere in college football

And I'm sure there are more. Am I saying we are the best? No. But we are highly regarded, and refusing to believe that is just childish and silly.

No what't childish and silly is overselling your stadium to the point where you're putting drunken college students on the goddamn field to try and create the most hostile, dangerous, and one sided atmosphere possible so you can do your best to ruin the team that's leaving your beloved conference's dream.

Seriously, there was none of this coming out of any part of Texas last year, and the only reason your school got away with that crap was because Nebraska was leaving and Beebe, Texas, and Texas A&M (you were part of the kum-bay-ya crowd last year) wanted nothing more than to stop NU waltzing away with their trophy. So we got that BS crowd, coupled with some of the worse refereeing I have ever seen.

Stop walking around like you're the saints in the woods in all of this.

• Fire 3