Pregame Speech, Which Game Would You Choose For This Year?

C N Red

If you could give the pregame speech for any game this year which game would you choose?

Mine would be up at Camp Randall. I'm already sick of hearing about how you can't go into Camp Randall at night and win. I understand it's gonna be crazy up there, and will be nutts, but as a player that wouldn't intimidate me, that would fire me up to want to shut them up. Man, I would be going all Christian Peter during that speech!!

I would choose Chattanooga, because I'd be terrible at giving a pre game speech. It would probably go something like this:

"So you guys know that prayer you say before games? There's a grammatical error in it. Also, you should say it in a British accent so you can sound cool like Harry Potter. Well, go out there and have fun. Remember it doesn't matter if you lose. It's just a game."

If you could give the pregame speech for any game this year which game would you choose?

Mine would be up at Camp Randall. I'm already sick of hearing about how you can't go into Camp Randall at night and win. I understand it's gonna be crazy up there, and will be nutts, but as a player that wouldn't intimidate me, that would fire me up to want to shut them up. Man, I would be going all Christian Peter during that speech!!

:yeah

That game's huge. They better be fired up.