The great big thread of Bucky

what i posted meant that he tries to troll in a casual way. to make it appear that he is not trolling while he is in reality trolling. pretty simple concept really.

I see. So people that suggest that the football program needs to rely on option football, fullbacks, walk-ons, and former Husker assistant coaches are actually taking jabs at Husker fans by nonchalantly saying we "live in the past". They are just making it appear that they are being considerate posters and have an interest in the team.

It really is simple if you think about it. If a poster says something you disagree with, they are a troll. Some are just better at being d*cks!

What does Bucky, Denard, SMU in the '80s and myself at my old job have in common?

When "the old man" tells you to stop what you are doing, and you keep on doing it, bad things will happen.

Just back off and cool for a while and things would be OK

Ha! My ex-boss was younger than I

Actually, Knapp has a rep of 1702 with 20,218 posts. 1 positive rep per 11.878 posts. So by the numbers, Bucky is approximately 20% more likable than Knapp, and ONE BAZILLION times more popular than the average poster.

Except that I had about 13,000 or 14,000 posts before we ever started the rep system, so your math is a little off. Also, "rep," like post count, is a really poor way of deciding who's good or bad. What if some single person just decides they like me, and gives me five rep per day, every day? Pretty meaningless.

As far as Bucky's situation goes, if you think it ONLY has to to do with the posts today, you're not paying much attention. We're not going to discuss member discipline with other members. Won't do it for you, for Bucky, or for anyone. That's between the member and the Mod Team. Suffice it to say this wasn't just something that came up today.

• Fire 1

what i posted meant that he tries to troll in a casual way. to make it appear that he is not trolling while he is in reality trolling. pretty simple concept really.

If you feel that strongly about this situation to be petitioning like this then that's fine, but I will throw this little tidbit out there: Bucky has a total of 3323 posts and a rep of 353. That means that roughly every 9.4 posts that he makes, someone gives him positive rep. As far as I have seen, only knapp has a better ratio than that. Doesn't say troll if you ask me. Look for yourself:

http://www.huskerboa...er/10385-bucky/

Actually, Knapp has a rep of 1702 with 20,218 posts. 1 positive rep per 11.878 posts. So by the numbers, Bucky is approximately 20% more likable than Knapp, and ONE BAZILLION times more popular than the average poster.

Ah, good catch. I guess I was mistaken.

I have 1 positive post per 7.5 posts. 773 to 103 positive reps.

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

• Fire 1

Except that I had about 13,000 or 14,000 posts before we ever started the rep system, so your math is a little off. Also, "rep," like post count, is a really poor way of deciding who's good or bad. What if some single person just decides they like me, and gives me five rep per day, every day? Pretty meaningless.

As far as Bucky's situation goes, if you think it ONLY has to to do with the posts today, you're not paying much attention. We're not going to discuss member discipline with other members. Won't do it for you, for Bucky, or for anyone. That's between the member and the Mod Team. Suffice it to say this wasn't just something that came up today.

It means you are obivously the coolest person on huskerboard!

If you feel that strongly about this situation to be petitioning like this then that's fine, but I will throw this little tidbit out there: Bucky has a total of 3323 posts and a rep of 353. That means that roughly every 9.4 posts that he makes, someone gives him positive rep. As far as I have seen, only knapp has a better ratio than that. Doesn't say troll if you ask me. Look for yourself:

http://www.huskerboa...er/10385-bucky/

Ah, good catch. I guess I was mistaken.

I have 1 positive post per 7.5 posts. 773 to 103 positive reps.

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Hey, if i give you a +1, will you give me a +1? :)

• Fire 2

Now that deserves a rep :)

I see. So people that suggest that the football program needs to rely on option football, fullbacks, walk-ons, and former Husker assistant coaches are actually taking jabs at Husker fans by nonchalantly saying we "live in the past". They are just making it appear that they are being considerate posters and have an interest in the team.

It really is simple if you think about it. If a poster says something you disagree with, they are a troll. Some are just better at being d*cks!

wow dude with 350 posts that clearly has not paid much attention to badgerfans posts!

first, you need some serious work on your reading comprehension, as you are completely missing the point.

second, go back and look at "buckys" posts from more than today.

third, the people that you described above are nothing like "bucky". clearly you have not been around long and have not seen some of the posts i have mentioned.

lastly, I am done with this convo with a dude that likes to completely ignore the facts, however, if you would like to take it to the shed then by all means bring it on my man.

I didn't think Bucky was banned, I thought they just created a new thread because we were sort of starting to talk off topic? I'm confused-oh well. I posted a link to an article that said that Wisconsin has had more players in trouble with the law than we have (They had 9 we only had 4). I didn't think there was any reason to bring Bo into the conversation. He wasn't the one who punch out a cop. Fonzie made that decision all by his lonesome. Hopefully, he'll realize what a stupid mistake (and yeah, we've all made them!) he's made and wise up. Otherwise, well, I don't even want to think about that!!

wow dude with 350 posts that clearly has not paid much attention to badgerfans posts!

first, you need some serious work on your reading comprehension, as you are completely missing the point.

second, go back and look at "buckys" posts from more than today.

third, the people that you described above are nothing like "bucky". clearly you have not been around long and have not seen some of the posts i have mentioned.

lastly, I am done with this convo with a dude that likes to completely ignore the facts, however, if you would like to take it to the shed then by all means bring it on my man.

I'm also done with this.

Fact: I joined Huskerboard just 1 year and 1 month after you. I read posts daily in many different forums. I have been a member before Bucky, so I've seen most of his posts in football and other popular forums (granted, he has posted a lot so I've probably missed some). I just don't have as many posts as you because I tend to bight my tongue when I read some things. I don't want to be thought of as a troll.