Fresno State Flyby?

knapplc

Fresno State Flyby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a friend who is in air guard stuff and his boss is in charge of flyovers. He said he didn't think it would be blue angels. But there will be one. He also said there was one scheduled for UTC but the low cloud cover prevented it.

He also said they are planning something big for Ohio state.

Please let this be a tattoo artist parade in the stadium. :LOLtartar

You guys think those aircraft are cool. Just wait until our government declassifies the existence of the black triangles. Now THOSE will make for some badass flyovers!

Not_Sure_If_Serious.jpg

Photobucket fail.... But I'll assume you intended to rib me a bit. Which is cool, cause I know one day you'll see for yourself what's really flying in our skies (and beyond?) and you'll say "Holy s#!&, that random huskerboard poster years ago was right!!!"

You guys think those aircraft are cool. Just wait until our government declassifies the existence of the black triangles. Now THOSE will make for some badass flyovers!

Not_Sure_If_Serious.jpg

Photobucket fail.... But I'll assume you intended to rib me a bit. Which is cool, cause I know one day you'll see for yourself what's really flying in our skies (and beyond?) and you'll say "Holy s#!&, that random huskerboard poster years ago was right!!!"

Not ribbing you. Can't see it? It's the "not sure if serious" pic with the Joker.

I wasn't sure if you were talking about the F-117 or the B-2 bomber and making a joke, or if you're talking about some other as-yet-unclassified plane like the rumored "Aurora" plane.

I just confirmed that Shawn Watson will be flying over in a hot air balloon shaped like a football.

Source: I am Shawn Watson

If this is the case there will probably be a lot of people with their deer rifles in the back yard hoping to get a good clear shot at that balloon. :LOLtartar