Sorry About That Huskers....

I know I was "supposed" to root for Iowa in that game, now that they're conference mates. But after all the retardation their fans have spewed on this forum, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Nice wins Clones. That coach of yours almost acted as if he was somewhat excited for the victory.

This is how I feel too. I really don't know why Iowa fans hate us as they do. Maybe they misinterpret NU fans not caring about Iowa as arrogant? Because I know that I don't give a rats ass about them and neither do most of my fellow Husker fans that I know.

To tell you the truth, I was disappointed in that we didn't get to play Wisconsin on Thanksgiving day. At least with Alvarez as their AD, there was some kind of connection there. I don't like manufactured rivalries like the CU one. I have never had anything against the Iowa team itself (except some idiots in their fan base) but to have them as our post Thanksgiving day game is very disappointing.

Nice of you to come on here and talk chit about our team after your team beats a "decent" team. I know its exciting for you and everyone on here seems to like you, but if this was a Washington fan saying what he said about our Huskers everyone would be calling him what he is...a TROLL. Youve always been the biggest troll on here but for some reason everyone loves you, it must be something stemming from before i started reading here, but your posts around here once or twice a year are epic trolling. No one cares about Iowa State, sorry.

oh nevermind you put a disclaimer, that makes it all ok.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Really dude? Pathetic post.

• Fire 1
Disclaimer...this post is all in good fun. Do not take offense at any of the comments made within as I am a paid consultant for the Iowa State Will Need A Conference To Play in Pretty Dame Quick committee and am obligated by contract to poke fun at the Big 10 Conference and all members there within...Thank You

I laughed my butt off when I heard ISU beat Iowa! TOO DANG FUNNY!

:bigredn:

I know you were all looking forward to that big "rivalry" with the Iowa Hawkeyes but my Cyclones went out and kind of put a damper on it. After all...who wants to have a rivalry with a team that pathetic Iowa State can beat? You should find a new rivalry because, frankly, Iowa has nothing this year but a bunch of windbag fans who are already screaming for "the next guy in" to replace their quarterback...their running back...their secondary...and even that paper mache thing they call a mascot.

Maybe Minnesota? Wait...they already have been beaten by real teams from real conferences. But their coach has the greatest football name ever even if he did just about live up to it this weekend...

Penn State? I guess if the Wishbone ever comes back this would be a good rivalry to have. It would be kind of fun to make T.O. the head coach for this one game each season and have him go head to head against Grandpa Joe. You could call it the Broken Hip Bruhaha and have a bronze bed pan as the trophey or something...

Michigan State would maybe make a good rivalry game if they weren't so busy hunting down junior colleges and high school teams to schedule or you could try to make Ohio State your rival...but before they would take you on you would have to move the entire team to Ohio and join the MAC conference.

Illinois? Nothing good has come out of Illinois since the Mormans so that rivalry probably wouldn't work...nor would Purdue or Northwestern who have been bad enough times that they can't even get a state to claim them...unlike Indiana who has been bad for so long that their state wishes they would change their name to Western Ohio and move to the MAC conference...

Michigan won't take any applications for new rivalries since they are in a constant year to year contest with Ohio State to see who can attain the highest number of NCAA violations (Ohio State leads the series 145 to 92)and are much to busy to be bothered with an actual athletic rivalry...

That leaves only Wisconsin, a team which is, incidently, the only one in the conference that has lived up to their hype...which is pretty easy since their has been no hype because they are located in Wisconsin...

Maybe you could schedule a yearly rivalry game against a non-conference opponent...a real one like, say, Oklahoma? Heck, maybe even Iowa State since Iowa is looking for any way possible to drop the Cyclones from their schedule so they can replace them with Nashville North or Little Rock Community College or someone of that caliber who will roll over and play dead like good non-conference Big 10 opponents are supposed to.

But...after watching Fresno State blow your offensive line off the ball and watching their offense cut up your blackshirts for 3 quarters, I shudder to think of what would happen if an Oklahoma or Oklahoma State lined up against the Huskers this early in the season...

Maybe Troy State is up for a good rivalry...

Disclaimer...this post is all in good fun. Do not take offense at any of the comments made within as I am a paid consultant for the Iowa State Will Need A Conference To Play in Pretty Dame Quick committee and am obligated by contract to poke fun at the Big 10 Conference and all members there within...Thank You

Congrats on a BIG WIN Cy. Good to see you havent forgotten us. Have always the rivalry with the State of Iowa should be for the SkerClone Trophy.

T_O_B

:bigredn: