Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

My prediction, Washington in a rout, 36-10. (You get 10 in garbage time)

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

I've got 20 bucks says you're on here next Sunday for about two minutes to post some bogus thread about how if Washington hadn't had an off day, they woulda won instead of getting beat by a couple scores. You will then disappear and we'll never hear from you again, thankfully.

Honestly,

Awwwww! That's just adorable!

Honestly,

I've got 20 bucks says you're on here next Sunday for about two minutes to post some bogus thread about how if Washington hadn't had an off day, they woulda won instead of getting beat by a couple scores. You will then disappear and we'll never hear from you again, thankfully.

Hmmm that scenario you described was pretty much what I saw.....ON THIS BOARD after the Holiday Bowl.

Washington fans sure do have short memories...

Yeah we do. Its simple, we got better as the year went on...Nebraska got worse. We're progressing, you're regressing. You hit your peak shortly after you beat Washington. After teams figured out Martinez couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, his time as a dangerous QB ended.