Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

Oh, and I just watched that video of the UW-Hawaii game in the other thread.....

Holy crap way to support your team! I'm sure they love recruits seeing a half full stadium. You're welcome for the sellout last year. I have to admit, it was fun going there mud holing you, then drinking all the beer in Seattle.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/game/Hawaii_Washington/2011/9/10

I didn't know that 9/10 full is half full.

And I didn't know this juggernaut of a team couldn't fill it's house. Pathetic.

PurpleDrank is correct. Became self-aware 11:42 CSTD, 14-SEPT. 2011. Targeted PurpleDrank in an attempt to humiliate and destroy. Upload to DBHOF in T Minus 10...

Oh. My. God. :blink:

EDIT - and I just want to apologize right now for cursing you out and pounding the keyboard when you went down a couple of weeks ago, HuskerBoard. You know that was all in good fun, right? I mean, heh - we're buds, right HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

:mellow:

PurpleDrank is correct. Became self-aware 11:42 CSTD, 14-SEPT. 2011. Targeted PurpleDrank in an attempt to humiliate and destroy. Upload to DBHOF in T Minus 10...

EDIT - and I just want to apologize right now for cursing you out and pounding the keyboard when you went down a couple of weeks ago, HuskerBoard. You know that was all in good fun, right? I mean, heh - we're buds, right HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

Apology: REJECTED

HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

Apology: REJECTED

Hmm. Well, it looks like I'll just have to ban you. Sorry, HuskerBoard.

HuskerBoard?

HuskerBoard?

seconded

You have got to be kidding me....

You see above the actual quote, where it identifies the poster as well as the time and date of the post? The ONLY way for that to be included in the quote box is to hit the "reply" button. My god man, get a clue. You're making me question how legit a UN education really is...

Er sctratch that, I doubt you have much of an education at all.

Udub, this is what you would classify as a personal attack...

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year.

He was held to the lowest ypg out of your entire team the first game and held to his 2nd lowest ypg the entire season (only Stanford did better) The same goes for the total yards he ran. How exactly was that not an answer?