washington

And Nebraska fans definitely recognize obsession. But I'm with Knapplc. This is awful. A bunch of "look at us we won a pointless game" fans on here trying to irritate us. I realize Washington fans don't have much to be proud of lately and it is BY FAR your biggest win in a long time but really? The Huskie fans on this board are BEGGING and PLEADING for the abuse being thrown their way. Go back and read the kind of crap you're posting.

Either that reporter is an idiot who hasn't watched either Husky game this year or you are twisting her words. Keith Price has 7 TD passes in 2 games, but apparently that's "weak."

Dude, for f*ck sake, you barely beat St Mary's school for the blind and won in a shoot out to a bunch of Don Ho wannabe's, get over it...

He's marginal at best

umadbro?

Thank God we don't play Washington again. If this is what passes for "football talk" amongst Huskies fans, my head would asplode if we had to deal with it again. This is brutal, and damned boring. It isn't even a conversation - it's just random chest-thumping, disparaging the Huskers and when anyone tries to engage in a factual conversation a straw man is thrown out, the subject is changed or we get stuff like this. "umadbro" is not a response that furthers the conversation, it's an attempt to goad the guy on the other side. That's coming close to trolling, and we do not tolerate trolling on HuskerBoard.

Stick to football, leave the personal comments out of your posts, and you'll get along fine. If you can't abide these simple rules, you'll be shut down. I don't want to have to do that, but this is beginning to get pretty ridiculous.

the 'umadbro' is the epitome of trolling within the internet meme world.

How many more times can you guys play the "we didn't want to be there card" about the holiday bowl All that tells me is that you doubt the team's heart and character. But as long as we're talking motivation, I think the dawgs have a little payback in mind in front of your fans. Look, I don't have any illusions that the Huskies are going to go into Lincoln and tear the place up. They'll be lucky to come away with a close win. But look, your lock down corners from last year graduated except the guy who is hurt, right? And he's, well, hurt. The offensive line the Huskies dominated in the Holiday bowl is essentially gone, right, so is the new line as good? The husky D line that dominated the Holiday bowl is back, with some stud backups. We still have Chris Polk, and some NFL talent at WR and TE. This is going to be a good game, I think. Remember, pride goeth before the fall.

which side are you talking too..... the last time I checked you guys are talking as much as we are.... and we arent the huge underdog here.