run defense this week

melscott62

will it be exposed?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally think this week is very similar to Bo's second year when Florida Atlantics RB averaged just uner 5 a carry against us and then Ark satate out rushed us... the next week we had to go to blacksburg to face a very good rushing team in Virginia Tech. they ended the game with 86 rush yards against us..... I think you see a similar outcome this week. I just dont see Bo Pelini having a defense this bad. we have seen his teams drop their guard to inferior opponents(which is a separate problem) before and then turn around and look dominant the next week

I voted they will get their yards, but nothing horrible. They will get their yards from outside the 20, but if/when they get into the redzone the D will make it difficult to put the ball in the endzone.

That seems to be how Pelini's defense operates. We give up a fair number of yards. But are stingy giving up points. Usually.

I voted "they will get their yards, but nothing horrible" because although I'm an optimist, our run defense hasn't been worth a damn since Suh, Dillard, and Asante were here.

we allowed 3.9 yard per carry last year. That was just outside the top 40....... So not great, but certainly better than average.

Above 40 seems about average. But 3.9 is definately better than I would have expected. Thank you for sharing.