***Official Washington Game Discussion***

Sark has every reason to be ticked off at these 'Kick Catch Interference' calls. Blatchford can call for a fair catch on that last one, but I never saw him throw his hand up to call it.

But on the other side, B1G officials are no different than B12 officials. They absolutely do not believe in calling holding. This has kinda been absurd to watch the holding going on today with the lack of calls about it.

Glad Rex manned up on this drive. Team was sleep walking and thought UW would just roll over for them. Credit to UW to continue fighting.

Kick-catch interference did not lose the game for Wash

but i have never seen that many called

I'd say in and of itself the officiating in this game has been as bad (both ways), but ultimately even the Husky fans have to admit that the kick catch interference calls had no effect on the outcome of the game.

Kick-catch interference did not lose the game for Wash

but i have never seen that many called

I'd say in and of itself the officiating in this game has been as bad (both ways), but ultimately even the Husky fans have to admit that the kick catch interference calls had no effect on the outcome of the game.

true, can't say I'm too impressed with the B1G refs though...