Was Coach Sanders just that good?

After watching three weeks of Husker football and our secondary, I can only come to one conclusion. We are NOT getting better as the season progresses! Yes I know our secondary is young but boy did they look lost, AGAIN. This is after week 3!! Which brings me to ask my fellow Husker fans, was Coach Sanders really that good of a secondary coach? From the way our secondary is not progressing, it sure makes me wonder that.

Thoughts?

After watching three weeks of Husker football and our secondary, I can only come to one conclusion. We are NOT getting better as the season progresses! Yes I know our secondary is young but boy did they look lost, AGAIN. This is after week 3!! Which brings me to ask my fellow Husker fans, was Coach Sanders really that good of a secondary coach? From the way our secondary is not progressing, it sure makes me wonder that.

Thoughts?

We have Evans, Green, Cassidy, and Stafford back there instead of Amukamara, Dennard, Gomes, and Hagg.

You figure it out.

• Fire 1

Thoughts?

We have Evans, Green, Cassidy, and Stafford back there instead of Amukamara, Dennard, Gomes, and Hagg.

You figure it out.

I understand that....but they were coached up which in turn made them play better. From what I am seeing, the coaching is a bit lacking in our secondary department to say the least!

Thoughts?

You figure it out.

Bingo. I don't think you can pin this on the coach. Get Dennard back and suddenly the coach doesn't look as bad.

Dennard will help some, but I don't think he'll solve all of our problems. Will he need as much help over the top from a safety? Obviously not, but it doesn't mean our whole defense is going to be all world with his return. He'll lock his side down, hopefully, and it'll free up some other guys to help the rest of the defense, but it ain't good.

Dennard will help some, but I don't think he'll solve all of our problems. Will he need as much help over the top from a safety? Obviously not, but it doesn't mean our whole defense is going to be all world with his return. He'll lock his side down, hopefully, and it'll free up some other guys to help the rest of the defense, but it ain't good.

Exactly my thoughts. He'll help, but he's not the only reason there are struggles right now.