Of the five impact freshman, who's impressed you the most?

C-4

Just to add more to it:

Abdullah has been outstanding for the most part on returns. He broke the single game yardage record vs Fresno, but also fumbled a punt that Washington recovered.

Green has been the best back for sure so far, but that is mainly due to him being the only one to get any carries. Has showed tremendous vision. Broke right through a DT tackle on his run in the Washington game. Also showed great sideline awareness on his TD catch.

Heard has seen the least opportunities, but of course, he will get his. Supposedly just as athletically gifted as Green & Abdullah. Believe he's ahead of Abdullah on the RB depth chart.

Jamal Turner hasn't exploded yet, but caught one nice deep pass against Fresno and showed great agility and moves on two catches this year (one against Chatt, the other Washington). Looks somewhat slim, unless placed next to Kenny Bell.

Tyler Moore, despite what some have said (because they're wrong) has been impressive, showing the ability to be right on par with the other OLine starters. Not to mention what he'll be doing after a couple of years in our weight lifting program.

Ameer so far but I am so excited about Aaron Green. I think he will be considered elite in a few years. He looked great against Washington and i think he will get more and more playing time.

Moore looks good too but it is hard to compare an OT compared to a KO or RB. Moore might be better cause he is out there every play.

Turner hasn't exploded on to the scene yet.

I am so excited about our freshmen. FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!

Ameer so far but I am so excited about Aaron Green. I think he will be considered elite in a few years. He looked great against Washington and i think he will get more and more playing time.

Moore looks good too but it is hard to compare an OT compared to a KO or RB. Moore might be better cause he is out there every play.

Turner hasn't exploded on to the scene yet.

I am so excited about our freshmen. FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!

I'm excited as well! The amount of speed and athleticism on offense is serious.

The Nebraska walk-on program reminds the scholarship players what a privilege it is to play for Nebraska. This isn't 'show up and play because I did something in high school or last season' University...you work your ass off, show the coaches your love, your passion, and why you want a scholarship, and you will play above people who think they are entitled. Simple as that.

I've said it before, but watching the recruiting videos of Abdullah reminded me of a modern-day Johnny Rodgers so I was excited to see what he could do. It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway -- he has been my favorite so far as a return man. Not so much yet as an RB, of course.

One thing is for sure -- I think as Ron Brown gets more settled into his role as RB coach, and they all get more coaching, all 3 are going to be pretty beastly. The future looks very bright with all the play makers on offense.