Crick.....Hurt?

HSKRNATION

Great .gif, Ira! Notice how the Dub lineman's right hand swings up as he hits Crick. On what planet is that a necessary thing?

These guys came into Lincoln expecting to beat us again, and the longer the game went on the dirtier it got. There were shots taken at Martinez' head all game, too.

Eh idk if I see it to be honest.... Looks like he hit him and was bringing his hands up to engage in case Crick stayed up...

But I like to see the good in people :dunno

Just noticed there was a replay....definitely a dirty shot

It's far from a dirty shot, it was just a good blindside by the Washington guy. I'm not saying there wasn't a little revenge involved because #56 is who Crick beat for his sack, but he's got to be more aware of his surroundings. I've been in the same place as Crick and I wasn't happy about it, but nothing was dirty about it.

• Fire 1

So according to some on this board, this is a dirty shot. But the hit on Kyler Reed against Fresno wasn't. I am confused. Crick going after Price and gets the blindside shot which was perfectly legit, but Kyler, not even making an attempt at a ball thrown 6 yards over his head and gets blindsided is ok? Both involved helmet to helmet, but one was a defender leading with his, against a defenseless player and this is a hit that makes Husker fans cry foul? Don't get it one bit.

I hope Crick doesn't play against Wyoming personally. From what I can see, I think Bo may be taking the injury excuse as a way to give our biggest force on the defensive line an extra week off. He's gonna need to be a hundred percent for the Wisconsin game. Crick made some offseason comments about not being worried about opponent's run games, he will be facing the team that writes the book on the run game. Wisconsin has the biggest offensive line out there, and they will be double teaming Crick all game long. I think the guy is gonna need the extra rest.