Crick.....Hurt?

HSKRNATION

I was afraid this might be coming. Didn't want to post it earlier because it was second hand info and I hate it when the board is full of rumors. But someone that was on the field after the game said he was hurting big time from that last hit. Not sure if it was cobwebs or his body though.

If Crick is banged up then this is the time when our "depth" at DT needs to come out. I said this about our secondary earlier - if you have depth, that means you can just plug the next guy in, no problems. If you can't do that you don't have depth, you have bodies. I want to see this depth we've heard so much about.

Enter Terrance Moore. TMo is the real deal. I believe he will, if necessary, play very well in Crick's absence. TMo is a beast and we should see little, if any, drop-off with him in place.

• Fire 1

If Crick is banged up then this is the time when our "depth" at DT needs to come out. I said this about our secondary earlier - if you have depth, that means you can just plug the next guy in, no problems. If you can't do that you don't have depth, you have bodies. I want to see this depth we've heard so much about.

Enter Terrance Moore. TMo is the real deal. I believe he will, if necessary, play very well in Crick's absence. TMo is a beast and we should see little, if any, drop-off with him in place.

Put me in the group that's impressed with TMo as well. Feel he plays with great intensity and disruption.

After watching the game a second time, I thought our D-line played closer to their potential against washington. Crick especially was blowing past blockers and disrupting things. Price was able to find receivers breaking off routes, otherwise we would have had a few more sacks. Bring in Moore or Thad and we will be fine against Wyoming.

After watching the game a second time, I thought our D-line played closer to their potential against washington. Crick especially was blowing past blockers and disrupting things. Price was able to find receivers breaking off routes, otherwise we would have had a few more sacks. Bring in Moore or Thad and we will be fine against Wyoming.

If we get a game where our line isn't constantly being held, I think we'll start to see more results from them.

We can get by Wyoming without Crick if we have to, but we'll definitely need him against Wiscy. Hope it's nothing serious.