QB Ryker Fyfe

Great accuracy on deep throws!! Love his intangibles. My buddy lives in Kearney and watched every game of his. And my friend,who had worked for the UNK athetic dept. said he reminds him of jay cutler. Monster arm that can get him in trouble sometimes. But I don't think he fits here. This would be a Watson west coast QB.

So did your buddy and friend drove to GI to watch his home games and all away games in Lincoln and Omaha....

Oh man PC you made me laugh! I was thinking the same thing when I read his post.

Grand Island H.S, must push academics very hard since he has a 2.7 GPA...

You ever met a kid from Grand Island? A kid with a 2.7 GPA is a genius in Ghetto Island.

I graduated from Grand Island and had a 3.8...I wont argue much on the ghetto aspect though.

Back to topic, I really think if given the opportunity we will be hearing from him sooner than later. Has arm strength through the roof, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was on the 3 deep after a year of scout team.

According to Huskerextra, he plans to walk on at Nebraska.

He made the announcement officially Monday on a local lunchtime radio show. Main reason for choosing Nebraska over UNK was because the main guy who was in charge of recruiting him for UNK was leaving the school for another opportunity, and that's it's pretty hard to turn down Nebraska when you're from here.