Vote for the Nebraska/Iowa Trophy!

What are these people thinking? These are awful. They really need to start over.

I thought this was supposed to be about Heroes? How do ANY of those trophies say "Heroes" to the people who came up with them?

This whole Iowa rivalry thing is bad news, man. I am not on board.

You sound like John Lithgow from his performance in Dexter.

"My coffee isn't the issue. My omelet, on the other hand, is. You need to start over. Denver omelet. Tomatoes. Diced."

And yes, all of the choices are wrong. They do need to start over. How hard is it to put a football in a football trophy? Maybe we can get lucky and not have something quite as hideously embarrassing as the original Cy-Hawk trophy.

I'm up for the pitchfork, if you can detach it from its base and run around on the field with it.

wouldn't that be a safety hazard?

They will get rid of it once a Husker "accidentally" stabs an Iowa fan with it. Remember the "accidental" punch a certain Missouri fan received from a Husker player?

One of the trophies in this conference is a giant axe. Pitchfork isn't that big of a difference.

I'm up for the pitchfork, if you can detach it from its base and run around on the field with it.

They will get rid of it once a Husker "accidentally" stabs an Iowa fan with it. Remember the "accidental" punch a certain Missouri fan received from a Husker player?

One of the trophies in this conference is a giant axe. Pitchfork isn't that big of a difference.

i thought that is one of the trophies that they are getting rid of. Wasn't it the Minnesota-Wisconsin Paul Bunyan axe or something?

i thought that is one of the trophies that they are getting rid of. Wasn't it the Minnesota-Wisconsin Paul Bunyan axe or something?

the iowa minnesota trophy is called the floyd of rosedale. its a giant trophy of a pig.

Arizona State uses their pitchfork/trident so....