I think, technically, we're supposed to be offended by this

knapplc

I suppose I would get mad if there wasn't a grain of truth to this (at least as far as entertainment/things to do goes), or if I hadn't bought my French brother-in-law a t-shirt from Bad Robot (owned by the guys who own The Mill) that said, "Welcome to Nebraska, Bring Something To Do."

But this is what they're selling at some store in Wisconsin. Blah, blah, blah, angst, outrage. Before this nobody wanted to beat Wiscy, but now it's on.

jttel.jpg

And if that doesn't work, here's a LINK

FWIW, they make those for every team in the B1G.

That's it! Now I'm REALLY offended! They can't even be bothered to make something new for us? We're getting reruns? BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You wouldn't believe how well the Illinois and Minnesota t-shirts sell.

And to think of how many people were outraged about the Beat Texas campaign last year and the shirts that were sold (heard something like Tuck Fexas and so). I understand that we are really classy fans and all, but why can't we have some good natured ribbing (though Tuck Fexas is pushing it)? That's not even the worst shirt that I've seen Wisconsin put out this week (though I can't find the other one).

True story: I live in New Zealand, and my father-in-law works with a guy from Wisconsin. I met up with them at a pub, and we got on the subject about how people here know where California, Florida, Texas, and New York is, but nobody really knows where states are other than these 4. So we asked a few people if they knew where Wisconsin and Nebraska was. Nebraska's scorecard read: "by Ohio", "by Washington", "somewhere in the middle", "no idea." Wisconsin's scorecard read, "by Ohio", "Canada," "isn't it in Canada?", and "no idea." I think Nebraska wins ;)