Exciting Friday Info for Wiscy

JJ Husker

From my usually credible source;

Coaches are confident we can move the ball against Wiscy. Look for a mixture of attacking the edges and downhill power, and heavy PA and motion in the passing game. Lots of new stuff in the playbook this week including triple stacked WR's. Also have a variety of gadget plays and a newer set with Rex at FB and Abdullah/Green at IB. Other O details ommitted. Expect Kyler to come into play more as coaches don't feel Wiscy has a LB or Safety that can hang with him. They want to hit a big play early. On D expect pressure early and often, a variety of new blitz packages and supposedley more blitzing than we have ever seen in the Pelini era. I don't want to go into detail on the rest of the D stuff in case the wrong people are reading this. Let me just say that the game plan I am now seeing is a far cry from the first 4 games. If our guys can execute the plan, Husker fans should be extremely happy.

Taylor said he/we/NU is ready to shock the world! Shaka Khan........

Thanks for the info boys. I'll have to make some changes to my game plan.

Is Shawn Watson aware you're trolling our boards?

Please stop with the shawn watson references. Even seeing his name in writing starts a nervous twitch and causes me gastrointestinal issues. How's it go? Let sleeping dogs die or something like that.

• Fire 1

Please stop with the shawn watson references. Even seeing his name in writing starts a nervous twitch and causes me gastrointestinal issues. How's it go? Let sleeping dogs die or something like that.

eyeswear2allthatsholy eyeswear2allthatsholy eyeswear2allthatsholy

From my usually credible source;

Coaches are confident we can move the ball against Wiscy. Look for a mixture of attacking the edges and downhill power, and heavy PA and motion in the passing game. Lots of new stuff in the playbook this week including triple stacked WR's. Also have a variety of gadget plays and a newer set with Rex at FB and Abdullah/Green at IB. Other O details ommitted. Expect Kyler to come into play more as coaches don't feel Wiscy has a LB or Safety that can hang with him. They want to hit a big play early. On D expect pressure early and often, a variety of new blitz packages and supposedley more blitzing than we have ever seen in the Pelini era. I don't want to go into detail on the rest of the D stuff in case the wrong people are reading this. Let me just say that the game plan I am now seeing is a far cry from the first 4 games. If our guys can execute the plan, Husker fans should be extremely happy.

Haha, you know, this sounds kinda like how anyone would draw up our offense and run the team on the PS3. I never really bought into the idea of "hey, we have these good RBs...so...let's take away our important players at other positions and put them ALL on the field at once!" I suppose we'll see. I am a big Kyler fan.

I do agree it's more about execution than gameplan though.

I always get a shot of adrenaline when I get my "info" on Friday mornings. Maybe more so this week cuz I haven't seen anything of substance, as far as early info, for the first 4 games. I realize our guys still have to lineup, execute, and win their battles but this game plan has me so excited I may not sleep tonight. Maybe I'll go home early today and get the Brats boiling in beer now.

Man, I just hope nobody connected to the Wisconsin staff will find out about our super secret surprise gameplan, because then we'd be...sceeeeewed!

Hopefully none of our future opponents figure out that they can just find out our plans for them by looking around on the internet on Fridays ;)

I hope it's better than the BIG game plan they had for Oklahoma in 08!

So, you really think 10 games after the Callahan era, with a first time head coach, against the #4 team in the country, is what we're going to see tomorrow? Same question can be asked of those pointing to 2008 vs Missouri (5 games after Callahan, against also a #4 ranked team).

Hate to say it but our defense was young (in the system) then and they are young now. I don't expect that kind of result but I'm not going to buy into us coming out and playing lockdown defense because of some clever scheme drawn up. Not when we can't tackle...

eyeswear2allthatsholy eyeswear2allthatsholy eyeswear2allthatsholy

Don't ever go to the woodshed then. There is a 43 page thread just in the memory of Shawn Watson.

Btw, I lol'd at BretBielma's post. Funny stuff

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

"I don't have a girlfriend" test

You guys are a-holes! :lol:

First quarter against Fresno State. Nebraska trails by a touchdown. Taylor Martinez drops to pass. Interception.

Quincy Enunwa sprints into the picture. He blindsides the Fresno defensive back, knocking the ball free.

Yoshi Hardrick and Andrew Rodriguez dive for the fumble. Rex Burkhead jumps on the ball just before it rolls out of bounds.

DAT.

The acronym was Tim Beck's creation. It's a motto the offensive coordinator invokes often with players. It reflects his vision for the future.

Yes, the playbook has changed. You didn't see all these toss plays and options under Shawn Watson. But revitalizing Nebraska's offense was never as simple as changing the scheme. If you thought so, you weren't watching closely enough. Beck watched. He saw the offense wreck two promising seasons.

His blueprint for fixing it: "DAT."

Discipline. Attitude. Toughness. You saw it all on the interception return.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110929/BIGRED/709299723

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

First quarter against Fresno State. Nebraska trails by a touchdown. Taylor Martinez drops to pass. Interception.

Quincy Enunwa sprints into the picture. He blindsides the Fresno defensive back, knocking the ball free.

Yoshi Hardrick and Andrew Rodriguez dive for the fumble. Rex Burkhead jumps on the ball just before it rolls out of bounds.

DAT.

The acronym was Tim Beck's creation. It's a motto the offensive coordinator invokes often with players. It reflects his vision for the future.

Yes, the playbook has changed. You didn't see all these toss plays and options under Shawn Watson. But revitalizing Nebraska's offense was never as simple as changing the scheme. If you thought so, you weren't watching closely enough. Beck watched. He saw the offense wreck two promising seasons.

http://www.omaha.com...IGRED/709299723

yes but we all have girlfriends...

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

DAT.

yes but we all have girlfriends...

Don't worry GSG, I don't have a gf either. I got yo back.

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

D.A.T.

Dental Admission Test?

DAT.

I LOVED this article!!!

Can't wait for this game vs. Wisconsin and can't wait for the years to come! :nanalama