***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

The saddest part of this game is that it seems like we gave up. Reminds me a lot of 2007. Alarmingly.

I'd like to see more Bo coaching and less yelling at refs and our players. There's LOTS of things to be learning out there. It doesn't have to wait till watching film -- it SHOULDN'T wait until then. We're not learning from our mistakes. (See INT #2 and then INT #3. Then see getting flagged on would-have-been stopped 3rd downs. Then see Why didn't we keep calling the same game as we started out calling, both on O and D?)

Our players key off our coaches. Coaches lost focus, the players followed suit. Bo has just been wandering around aimlessly for the entire 2nd half. I'm really disappointed in him.

Don't worry about this game... you are playing the best in the big 10... will get easier, especially next week :/

There's a lot to worry about because we're getting straight worked over.

The buckeyes suck this year and NU will probably lose to them because I live in ohio (thank god they lost today)....Wisconsin is the best team in an awful conference....the big 12 is having a good laugh right now....somewhere in ohio frank solich is laughing.

Don't worry about this game... you are playing the best in the big 10... will get easier, especially next week :/

I know that feel bro. My dad is an OSU fan we are going to be spending alot of sats brooding. Stick around the boards and have some good chats my man

Your dad at least has an excuse after losing the head coach and several of the best players from the team. What's our excuse?