***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

Don't worry about this game... you are playing the best in the big 10... will get easier, especially next week :/

There's a lot to worry about because we're getting straight worked over.

The buckeyes suck this year and NU will probably lose to them because I live in ohio (thank god they lost today)....Wisconsin is the best team in an awful conference....the big 12 is having a good laugh right now....somewhere in ohio frank solich is laughing.

I don't see any way the buckeyes win against NU this year... different story if we had everyone we should have had back... OK now I drink again...

Don't worry about this game... you are playing the best in the big 10... will get easier, especially next week :/

I know that feel bro. My dad is an OSU fan we are going to be spending alot of sats brooding. Stick around the boards and have some good chats my man

Your dad at least has an excuse after losing the head coach and several of the best players from the team. What's our excuse?

Bad offensive play calling. We ask Tmart to do things he isn't good at. Just a poor showing we are better than this.

So....let's just play this out a bit differently. Let's say TM didn't throw these 3 INTs. Let's say we didnt' score either, but survived until 4th down and got some Maher punts down the field, defense doesn't get deflated by the O giving Wisky the ball in scoring position - again. So we've still got 14, Wisky has 20. This is all on Martinez. If he completes those passes instead of throwing INTs we all talk about how great the play calling was.

We're fine. Just not executing.

This is f-ing bullsh#t. Defense has done absolutely NOTHING to dissuade UW from doing whatever they've wanted to do. Yes, Martinez is bad. Yes, we've not executed well on offense. But 48 f'ing points!! Wake the f#*k up!! The D is bad. Horrible. Dennard has looked bad. Crick has been a f'ing afterthought. David has had a decent game, IMO. This team doesn't deserve to be ranked, flat out. They were overrated from the start, but I didn't realize how outclassed they were until tonight. Time to see what kind of coaching staff we have and how much this team was outclassed until tonight. I predicted a two touchdown defeat, but this is flat our embarrassing.

Oh well. Team is young, and this is what we had in store for us. I never thought we were a top 10 team, but I also didn't think we'd shrink under the bright lights like we have tonight. Coaching must improve. Team must improve. And Martinez might not be our best option as a quarterback if this is what we have to look forward to. Maybe look at getting a QB who is savvy and cool, regardless of what his skill set is, because a guy that panics and throws into coverage is going to kill us no matter how much we improve in other areas. Maybe a Major Applewhite type who does nothing special except wins games.

Very disappointed tonight. Plan to drink a lot tonight.