***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

We cannot put this game on Taylor's back. I blame Beck for both picks. Mix it up. Run the ball. How about a reverse? How about a quick jailbreak screen to turner?

Got to blame Taylor.

At worst Beck could have called a better play. But the fact that the plays resulted in interceptions were 100% on Taylor.

Anybody who expected much different results given the situation is being unrealistic. We're not going to be good in 3rd and long situations, which we've been in due to penalties, and we're not going to throw downfield every single play without an interception.

We have to run the ball. If we are turned into a one-dimensional team THROWING the ball, it'll turn into Texas Tech 2004.

Anyways, this is pretty much where most of us thought this team was. Everyone needs to get better.

Well, under no circumstances should those two plays have resulted in interceptions. None. Incompletions, maybe. 3-and-outs, maybe. But not interceptions.

zoogies, just for once give Tmart a break, huh? We're still in this game......

just as I predicted in another thread here.....

When you force Taylor Martinex to throw the ball, you lose games.....plain and simple

I cant believe that there isnt another QB out there who is as fast as Martinez and has a f'ing' arm....this kid throws like a 12 year old

Maybe since Martinez is fast, we can throw him into the secondary, because we need all the help we can get back there. I watched them get burned last week, and I knew this week would be worse.

Speaking of getting burned, the entire defense should just burn their Blackshirts...they dont deserve to wear them !!!

false start #63

Are you here just to take shots at us?

It's times like these "friendly" visiting fans show their true colors. That's why I don't trust them when they pop-in with a "Hiya Fellas!" attitude.

gees i mean no harm......

Yeah, some people are a little sensitive.

Rex need more touches.

Turner needs more touches (screens, slants, whatever)

Why did we abandon the I-formation?

Secondary is showing its inexperience.

Like what Nuance said, we have made second half adjustments before, but it was against far weaker competition. If any Husker fans want to know what our team is really made of, pay close attention to the 2nd half. Will be fight and make this a game, or will we fold and let Sconnie have their way with us?

I still believe. GO BIG RED!

This game is far from being over. Our secondary played bad, but Wilson was damn near perfect with his ball placement, he will come back down to earth in the 2nd half. The first interception is on Taylor, I put the second on Beck. He's not a passing QB, you can mix in passes here and there but T-mart isn't yet a QB that can slice and dice defenses with his arm. Points on this first drive would be big.

Watchin the game via HB updates... all is well 14-13... i head up on top of my hooch to fix this god-forsaken tv network called "AFN" in the middle of a iraq sandstorm and i see this crap... WTF.. im headed to the chow hall to rob them of NA beers and poptarts.. updates to follow on my black-op..