***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

zoogies, just for once give Tmart a break, huh? We're still in this game......

I'm sorry! Calling it like I see it. Guy had a TERRIFIC first quarter. But those two plays, no break to be given! Like Lance Thorrell. Don't care how he did any other play since I didn't see, but those two plays in a row were terrible. We got to have someone else play the dime.

If we lose, it won't be on one player of course, but it's just that those picks should not have happened.

What happened to the blitzes from early in the 1st qtr? We need to get pressure on Wilson.

Did you not realize that on Toon's long TD catch, we blitz all three LB's?

We have been blitzing, they are just adjusting better to pick them up. Plus our secondary isn't keeping the receivers covered well enough for the blitz to really work.

We cannot put this game on Taylor's back. I blame Beck for both picks. Mix it up. Run the ball. How about a reverse? How about a quick jailbreak screen to turner?

Got to blame Taylor.

At worst Beck could have called a better play. But the fact that the plays resulted in interceptions were 100% on Taylor.

Anybody who expected much different results given the situation is being unrealistic. We're not going to be good in 3rd and long situations, which we've been in due to penalties, and we're not going to throw downfield every single play without an interception.

We have to run the ball. If we are turned into a one-dimensional team THROWING the ball, it'll turn into Texas Tech 2004.

Anyways, this is pretty much where most of us thought this team was. Everyone needs to get better.

Well, under no circumstances should those two plays have resulted in interceptions. None. Incompletions, maybe. 3-and-outs, maybe. But not interceptions.

I agree. But the game is more complicated than that. We can't be in 3rd and long, our personnel doesn't allow us to get out of those holes, it's not what our scheme is built for. We're a run-first, option oriented offense. If we're reduced to throwing the ball downfield on every play, we're going to suck. We have to get back to who we are.

Taylor's throwing weaknesses were well known. They were exposed in the second quarter because we went away from our running game. In the first quarter, we were successful because our running attack kept Wisconsin honest and enabled our WRs to get open. We're currently asking Taylor to be something he's not.

What happened to the blitzes from early in the 1st qtr? We need to get pressure on Wilson.

Did you not realize that on Toon's long TD catch, we blitz all three LB's?

Wilson takes us to school when we blitz.

I'm sorry! Calling it like I see it. Guy had a TERRIFIC first quarter. But those two plays, no break to be given! Like Lance Thorrell. Don't care how he did any other play since I didn't see, but those two plays in a row were terrible. We got to have someone else play the dime.

If we lose, it won't be on one player of course, but it's just that those picks should not have happened.

Okey doke, old friend. Don't give up hope though!

I'm sorry! Calling it like I see it. Guy had a TERRIFIC first quarter. But those two plays, no break to be given!

No need. Only an idiot would throw those kinds of INTs regularly. Tmart is the loosest QB with the football I've ever watched. He has made an art out of turnovers. Wizz knows all they need to do is show blitz, back off, and wait for the ball to come to them. Tmart might be the easiest QB to gameplan around in college football.

So are you guys completely in meltdown mode yet?

Nope. This game has gone according to schedule. Promising start by offense. Defense still clueless. Youne Offense eventually panics and tries to carry the team and ends up self destructing. Wisconsin continues to thrive on offense. I just didn't expect Beck to go pass happy and give them the double digit lead until the 2nd half.

Game is not over. However, Corey Raymond is officially on notice. The secondary looks scared to put their hands on these receivers. I was apprehensive over the fall when I heard Raymond saying 'technique has got to change. You can't be too physical and risk PI calls'. bullsh#t!!!! Make the officials call it. Put your hands on these guys!! I'm looking at you Evans and Green!

Martinez is not going to lead us anywhere this year unless he can learn to look off his primary receiver. C'mon guys, how many times do they show the replay of an incompletion or interception and you see our TE wide open on a corner route or Burkhead in the flat?

And, I'm sorry. D-Line is getting NO pressure, even when the secondary gives them 5-6 seconds. Crick is NOT repeatedly double teamed, and he is NOT over powering the guard. I expect to see a lot of Eric Martin in the second half because Wilson is picking us apart.

So are you guys completely in meltdown mode yet?

Nope. This game has gone according to schedule. Promising start by offense. Defense still clueless. Youne Offense eventually panics and tries to carry the team and ends up self destructing. Wisconsin continues to thrive on offense. I just didn't expect Beck to go pass happy and give them the double digit lead until the 2nd half.

I was really surprised he did that too. Hope he'll come to his senses in the 2nd half.......

We cannot put this game on Taylor's back. I blame Beck for both picks. Mix it up. Run the ball. How about a reverse? How about a quick jailbreak screen to turner?

Got to blame Taylor.

At worst Beck could have called a better play. But the fact that the plays resulted in interceptions were 100% on Taylor.

Anybody who expected much different results given the situation is being unrealistic. We're not going to be good in 3rd and long situations, which we've been in due to penalties, and we're not going to throw downfield every single play without an interception.

We have to run the ball. If we are turned into a one-dimensional team THROWING the ball, it'll turn into Texas Tech 2004.

Anyways, this is pretty much where most of us thought this team was. Everyone needs to get better.

Well, under no circumstances should those two plays have resulted in interceptions. None. Incompletions, maybe. 3-and-outs, maybe. But not interceptions.

I just can't agree. Beck sees the same crap we do. That Taylor is not a good passer and panics easily. We're on the road with a young offense. He played to Taylor and the offenses weakness. Set them up to fail.