This ones on Beck

GI56

Pretty sorry play calling in 2nd quarter and 3rd quarter. Just because there's a 5 yard penalty doesn't mean you abandon the run. If there's one thing we've learned, Taylor is a play-action passer. Thought we figured out in the B12CG last year that drop back passing ain't his cup of tea.

• Fire 1

This was a heat of the moment post. Now that I'm thinking a little more clearly, Beck showed a little inexperience in managing the game at the end of the first half. Arguably that's where the game went south. Even though he was OC at KU in 2007, maybe we can chalk this one up to "freshmen" mistakes.

Martinez is the one who threw HORRIBLE picks. Our Receivers were open.

His play calling still sucked. Burkhead disappeared in the first half. Then to start the 2nd half off with a pass. Come on. Let's show the world that our qb really can't pass.

Run the damn ball.

They are running it to end the 3rd qtr and have gained about 7 yds a carry.

• Fire 1

Shouldn't have been passing on 15 out of 17 plays in that stretch or whatever it was. Up 14-13 on the road? RUN. Easy call.

I don't know what is with people always coming to Taylor's defense, but come on. Our wide receivers were running free, and he throws the ball behind them. He doesn't know when to drop the ball off, and believes he is the team.

Lets not forget our QB fumbled the ball too. He is the weak link on offense. Everything is progressing but him.

More like Taylor, that idiot, throwing three inteceptions and our cookies out of the oven soft D are at fault.

I blame the person who put Taylor in that position. Look at the 2nd to last drive of the first half. Wisc was rushing 3, dropping 8, yet we called drop back passes over and over. This is just throwing him to the wolves.

• Fire 1

Shouldn't have been passing on 15 out of 17 plays in that stretch or whatever it was. Up 14-13 on the road? RUN. Easy call.

I don't know what is with people always coming to Taylor's defense, but come on. Our wide receivers were running free, and he throws the ball behind them. He doesn't know when to drop the ball off, and believes he is the team.

Lets not forget our QB fumbled the ball too. He is the weak link on offensive. Everything is progressing but him.

Martinez still can't read through his progressions. Many times Rex was open out of the backfield for a modest game instead of a pick. Too many times he throws to his first read even if they are double covered.

More like Taylor, that idiot, throwing three inteceptions and our cookies out of the oven soft D are at fault.

I blame the person who put Taylor in that position. Look at the 2nd to last drive of the first half. Wisc was rushing 3, dropping 8, yet we called drop back passes over and over. This is just throwing him to the wolves.

Can't argue with that, bro. I have a hard time thinking Carnes could be any worse.

Martinez still can't read through his progressions. Many times Rex was open out of the backfield for a modest game instead of a pick. Too many times he throws to his first read even if they are double covered.

THIS> Taylor needs to get it out of his head THIS WEEK, that the preconceived notion of the primary look will be open/I need to make the big throw. It is disgusting watching him continually throw into double coverage on a deep route, when there are WIDE open guys running in the intermediate zones. The check down is not a bad option either, and hell they'd help his completion %.

But back to the subject. I too, put this on Beck. THe game plan early was perfect, and running game disappearing turned this into the route it has become. Putting any game into the hands of Taylor will not be successful.