Congrats on the win Huskers

All I know is that if I see any Ohio State fans around my tailgate, they're getting a full cup of special husker punch to go along with mine. God knows we'll both need it.

Yeah, I fully expect to hear good things about next weekend. Both fanbases are in shock right now and in the "screw it" mode. lol

Haha...this Saturday's match-up is a classic battle. Neither team can afford to lose the game...I have been saying it is the game to keep your program out of college football hell...the loser of this game will be in college football hell for awhile...tOSU likely thinks they are already there but they can drag us down there too if we lose this game. For NU to lose this game at home, lose to a down OSU team, start out in the Big 10 with a 0-2 record, and likely derail any chance we had to be significant this year will be absolute hell for this fanbase.

I am finding this match-up to be the most difficult to predict so far this season. While the OSU offense is struggling so is our porous defense. Can TMart really run and pass on the caliber of athletes OSU has on its defense? Hoping we can win on special teams and kick some FG's? Plus there is the weird wild card factor about OSU getting their suspended players back...

OSU getting Posey and Herron isn't going to help you guys out much.

Trust me, they burned us last year.

OSU needs Posey to come up big since our WR core is so young and can't get separation. Must suck to be a freshman QB running for his life and no where to throw the ball.

This isn't Hyperbole.

I have never seen such a pathetic offense.

Just being realistic and hoping for Urban Meyer : /

Woody, as much as you may like him, Urban Meyer isn't the panacea for what plagues Columbus.

You don't need someone that has been tainted by both the SEC and ESPN--I'd recommend someone like Gary Pinkel, Pat Hill, Dan Mullen, or Mark Richt.