Official HB Horror/Thriller Movie thread

Canable Holocaust is another one to check out

I hated that movie. Just awful filmmaking, and very hypocritical. "Lets make a movie that condemns these characters for their actions and morals, but let's actually perform the acts we're condemning them for!"

I could write a book on how much I hated that piece of sh#t movie. The only good thing I can say about it is the effects were well done. A lot of people actually think it was a snuff film to this day.

AMM is terrible, I stopped it and erased it!

I might have to watch it! I thought Cannibal Holocaust was terrible. The only bad parts were when they butchered the animals, but I grew up on a farm and there really isn't anything that I haven't seen as far as that goes. Might just have to download AMM though..haha

I have no idea why I spelled it like that! Must have been one of those days!

AMM is terrible, I stopped it and erased it!

I might have to watch it! I thought Cannibal Holocaust was terrible. The only bad parts were when they butchered the animals, but I grew up on a farm and there really isn't anything that I haven't seen as far as that goes. Might just have to download AMM though..haha

If you watch AMM let me know what you think. I thought it was gross

The Thing. The original was awesome. Can't wait to see the remake. http://www.thethingmovie.net/

I might have to see the remake just so I have an excuse to watch Mary Elizabeth Winstead

I'm a little disappointed in the fact that they feel they need to remake this movie.

This is one of the 5 best horror movies ever made

Me too. It may be my favorite. If it was released today, it would still scare the crap out of people.

I'm not much of a 'horror' movie fan. Most of them are just trying to gross out or shock, and neither really work for me. Give me a good suspense thriller.

Alien. - Its 30 years old and still the atmosphere it builds is better than damn near anything else.

Black Swan - is another that does great tension.

Let Me In - Good vampire flick.

American Psycho - great movie

The Others - I really liked this ghost story

Let Me In - Good vampire flick.

I was going to ask about this. I inexplicably grabbed this movie at Walmart the other day. I haven't watched it yet. I think I only grabbed it because I like vampires.

It really focuses on tension, there are only a handful of violent scenes. Its kinda hard to describe without giving things away though.

Let Me In is a great movie, I think there is an original Swedish version that I hear is better (most people think the originals are better anyway) but its a cool movie, slow moving but still fast if that makes sense.

Irrevisable is another odd one

Truth or Dare was one that haunted me as a kid!