Favorite QB

Favorite QB  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my mind, the best two are Frazier and Crouch. Frazier gets the nod from me just because I really though he could sling the ball pretty well. A little better than Crouch could. But as far as running the option goes, both were masters of the universe. Crouch got the Heisman, Frazier should have. One guy who didn't get all the accolades these two got, but surely could have gone down as one of the best if given the chance........Joey Ganz. That kid was incredible in my opinion. One of my biggest knocks on Shawn Watson........the fact that this kid rode the pine for his entire career. The man should have been on the field!

Toss up between Joe Ganz and Tommie.

Never liked Frost... He always seemed like a weasel, crawling back here from Stanford.

Crouch was a beast. Put the team on his back.

Seriously? With all due respect to Ganz, what did he actually accomplish at Nebraska? What game winning drives did he engineer to get a big win? I mean come on. He was at times a pick 6 machine too. He was a gamer and a good QB, but definately not one of our top 10 QBs.

Agree. A tough kid but error prone throwing the ball and no threat with his feet.

when i was young, like most nebraskan boys growing up, i played football in the field behind my house with my neighbors. we played tackle, and had to watch out for the piles of rocks the city would dump in "our" field. whenever i was "all time QB", i was tommie frazier. of course, my skinny white self didnt quite have touchdown tommies speed or elusiveness, but frazier was who i emulated. therefor, i voted for frazier.

Toss up between Joe Ganz and Tommie.

Never liked Frost... He always seemed like a weasel, crawling back here from Stanford.

Crouch was a beast. Put the team on his back.

Seriously? With all due respect to Ganz, what did he actually accomplish at Nebraska? What game winning drives did he engineer to get a big win? I mean come on. He was at times a pick 6 machine too. He was a gamer and a good QB, but definately not one of our top 10 QBs.

Agree. A tough kid but error prone throwing the ball and no threat with his feet.

Better take it back chuckleshuffle

Frazier. He willed the team down the field.

If the situation is 4th and long, he's the one out of all those who I'd trust the most to pick it up.

Master of psychology, too. Loved his fake gimp after a hit out of bounds vs Kansas in '95 - then ripped off a long gain one or two plays later. Of course the bit with Sapp vs the U in the Orange Bowl, too.

Frazier. He willed the team down the field.

If the situation is 4th and long, he's the one out of all those who I'd trust the most to pick it up.

Master of psychology, too. Loved his fake gimp after a hit out of bounds vs Kansas in '95 - then ripped off a long gain one or two plays later. Of course the bit with Sapp vs the U in the Orange Bowl, too.

Hahahaha... I remember when he went back into the game, Sapp said, "Where you been, Tommie? Where you been?" And Tommie fired right back, "It's not where I've been, fatass, it's where I'm going."