Kenny Bell Tweet

From Kenny Bell:

Next person to say anything about my QB to me, im slapping in the face. No warning.

More player support for TMart. I am liking this chuckleshuffle Hopefully this hasn't already been posted.

And I'd slap that fro flat

I would say nice things about you at your funeral afterward. I can't imagine what Yoshi would do to you after you laid hands on his WR.

Oh gee thanks...and here I thought you'd have my back :lol:

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the surface I guess i like the fact that the guys on the team are quick to defend one of their own. At the same time some of this stuff is crap that needs to stay in the locker room. Thats what teams did in the 70's, 80's etc. Its really not for public display, but then again the under 30 crowd is much more comfortable with tweeting, facebooking, etc their life away for all to see. Kids have changed.

with the advent of social networking, there is now a forum for anyone who wants to express themselves, like never before......as for the advantage of coming together through adversity, i don't know that it makes the team any stronger, motivation needs to come from within, if it takes a situation like this to sustain improved play, you have to wonder about the character of this squad........the new few weeks will define the season for this team, turning point?.......yeah, i would say so, definitely.

• Fire 1

I'm not sure if I should applaud or cry. I understand it's a new season, and it's really good that teammates have eachother's back. But last season for whatever reason I watched Martinez after someone other than him scored a TD. He was NEVER around. Never in the endzone congratulating his teammates. There are very few games that I've ever seen that the QB isn't ecstatic that their offense doesn't put points on the board, but this defines Martinez, at least a season ago. Feel free to expand on his behavior for this season, because quite honestly I haven't noticed or focused on it. But regardless if Taylor wants to be rah-rah or not, the QB position puts him in the position of being THE guy, whether he likes it or not. Every one has their own style, I understand that. And it is good to see his teammates backing him up. I'm honestly not sure if they would've last year.

That said, given the shortcomings of Martinez, Beck had NO BUSINESS calling the plays he did at the end of the 1st half. That was a coaching fault, plain and simple. I think Wiscy is a very good team, and probably would've won the game handily had Beck not had a running QB throwing all over God's green earth...but he did no one any favors.

I find this board fascinating, discouraging and sometimes rediculous. Some on this board forget what a team is and what it takes to lead a team. For some it's all about individuals and who's most vulunerable or hyped week in and week out. Most flip-flopping each week and cant make up their minds of what to belive in. Where's the faith in what we have? Where's the support that builds others and not tear them down? Some forget that a season isn't based on a weeks game only comparisons to year ____ (fill in the blank). So rediculous, there's no comparisons as the every aspect of the game has changed.

I'm not originally from NE but moved here about 12 years ago. I had many friends who went to college here and I've followed since, fascinated by the following. Me, I went to the Army and I've seen that some believe I shouldn't have a view or expression about the Huskers because I'm not alum. Very discouraging...yet fascinating. Where I was from it was life or death, nothing between. We lived as a team, died as a team. To see the armchair couch potato fans argue over coaching decisions and/or if Taylor is the right QB is discouraging, yet fascinating.

Any time another team gets rolled, it's all about "look at the meltdowns" on their boards. Look in the mirror folks, some of you are rediculous with your meltdowns yet seemed so funny when it's someone else. Instant gratification is alive and well, humility thrown out the door to only live in the here and now. Fascinating folks.

When it comes to strenghts and weaknesses few understand to focus on your strenghts. Weaknesses will always have a glass ceiling limiting potential. Last week was not all Taylor's fault as coaches certainly didn't focus on team strenghts. In no way was that on Taylor. If Beck wanted to prove something, he had the wrong mindset.

As far as tweets, now that's just lame. For a former "team mate" to express his opinion is only his opinion. He forgets that it was a short distance from a "kick in the shorts" to a "pat on the back". Especially Phildill. He of all people should know about development, teamwork, strengths and weaknesses. Is he that short sighted? Fortunately, he still has a right to expresss whatever he feels, no matter how short sighted or rediculous he makes himself look. Is there a reason most of us would have to look up what team he's on and we all know who Suh plays for?

Live and die with your team folks. Lead, follow or get the h_ll out of the way but don't second guess those who've chosen to lead...and you've chosen to follow.

• Fire 7

Hey, KB isnt stupid, he's just sticking up for his starting QB. Might get a few more targets that way. Hes not really sticking up for TM, just sticking up for him b/c he is the starter now. If Carnes ever starts and is getting criticized he will then switch to sticking up for him.

Hey, KB isnt stupid, he's just sticking up for his starting QB. Might get a few more targets that way. Hes not really sticking up for TM, just sticking up for him b/c he is the starter now. If Carnes ever starts and is getting criticized he will then switch to sticking up for him.

i dont know about that per say... i think its more sincere than just ass kissing

I'm hoping for the best with Taylor and I've been one of his biggest supporters, but his attitude is really starting to bother me much worse than his play. Him coming off as a jerk and spoiled brat just makes things worse for him. It makes him an even bigger target to bash. Taylor, try being humble and sincere for once. Throw in a "I need to get better and learn from my mistakes" or a "I'm going to work hard to get better" people love and appreciate that stuff.

• Fire 1

Oh gawd...always the Debbie Downer spinning things in the worst possible way. Isn't it time to re-new your National Inquirer subscription?

Oh gawd...always the Debbie Downer spinning things in the worst possible way. Isn't it time to re-new your National Inquirer subscription?

How is that being a Debbie Downer?

A team player, any team player, sticks up for their own and protects the locker room, no matter what. So, yes, Kenny may be sticking up for Taylor but he's also sticking up for his QB1. It doesn't matter who that guy is, his teammates should be rallying around him.