Best defense we will see

The OSU defense scares me to a certain extent. Miami gave them a lot of trouble with speed. But, our O has an uncanny ability to put the ball on the ground and up for grabs. OSU has got to be licking their chops for saturday. How are we going to handle stopping their offense AND defense from scoring when we are our own worst enemy? I can see this game going much the way of ISU in '09. I would like to think that we will finally face an offense we can stop but if our ball security problems continue, OSU's defense may be the one putting up points.

If you go back and watch the Wisconsin game we didn't really have issues moving the ball. We actually looked pretty good on a few of the drives in the first half. If TMart comes out and responds well this week and we don't turn the football over I don't know if we have too many issues scoring around 25-30 points.

Mind you we will get plenty of chances with how bad tOSU's offense looked last week.

True. The SEC Championship Game will come down to who's less afraid to play Nebraska.

absolutely. i will say if wisconsin goes undefeated and is not in the mnc, that would be tragic. also, i hope wiscy goes undefeated unless we beat them later this year. otherwise we need them to represent the conference.

Ohio State MAY move the ball better than they did against Michigan State, but they looked pretty pathetic against them, and it's probably not going to get any better. I think their D will be better than any we've faced, however, I think we play to our strengths more this game and pound the ball on the ground. We score 28-34 and hold them to 14 or less.

On the plus side they don't have Wiscy's O. Trying to keep-up with Wilson and Wiscy's O is what had us getting away from what worked and pressing last Saturday. If we play smart and avoid turnovers we should be able to do enough on O to get a W. This is what worries me about all this stuff about TM being mad and having something to prove, qb's have to play smart and within themselves.

Wisconsin, Ohio State and Mich State all have great defenses. But we face tOSU and Mich State in the friendly confines of Memorial Stadium. Playing the Badger defense in Camp Randall was the toughest challenge the Huskers will face this year.