I Gotta Feelin!!!

And if we dominate....I like our chances the rest of the season to do fairly well....Michigan still scares me. We'll see how Mich fares with Persa still playin. I can't believe Persa is beasting it out. That achilles tendon will never be its original strength, just like TMarts high ankle injury, never going to be back to normal strength ever again. I thought Persa wasn't playin this week, but I heard last night on the BIG10 Network that he is playin. He'll provide a solid challenge to Mich's "amazing" defense.

Ok, as much as I obviously want us to roll Bucky... and get both of em, get that damn Badger too, why not...

These posts start to lose their effect on me when there's one person every single week that gets on and has the "intuition" we're going to kick the hell out of our gameday opponent. I guess Spidey Senses the guy that felt that about Wisconsin are bad...

Pay close attention to the trenches tonight. I think there is a chance tonight that our O-Line will come out and surprise a lot of people. If we are consistently getting 4-5 yards per carry in the first half, whether that is with Burkhead, Martinez, or whoever... it could be a long night for Ohio State.

alright corn cobs, we got embarrassed last week. who cares? that was last week. this is our first home game in the B1G. you hear that? it is time we introduce this conference to the true B1G RED! time to step up. time to step up as fans, so this is what you do you corn cobs. you stand up from kickoff to final whistle. you stand up proud and loud. you stand up and shout! nobody better come home from this game with their voices. you shout when we stuff them, you shout when we get a first. you shout when they punt. you shout the whole gd time. make this a night to remember for those buckeyes.

it is time we begin the longest B1G home winning streak in the history of the conference.

• Fire 1