Official Taylor Martinez is a boss - thread

Enhance

Taylor Martinez, and Rex Burkhead, took this game on their shoulders and won this game. People doubted Martinez was the player who could take this team and carry them, and he showed tonight that he could. I knew Nebraska could win with Martinez, and I hope this takes some ammo out of the negative-nancy's guns.

Good job Martinez.

• Fire 6

He didn't just manage the game, though. He made some great plays. Got critical first down with his feet, made good throws in the second half, and he kept himself collected on that touchdown pass to Burkhead. He made plays instead of just managed the game.

• Fire 1

I'm proud of Taylor. He's gotten so much crap, so many people (myself included) on this message board were ready to give up on him, he threw another pick to end the 1st half tonight, and when he could've quit, he stepped up and played well. If you can't bring it upon yourself to respect Taylor for anything else, give him respect for not giving up tonight.

He didn't just manage the game, though. He made some great plays. Got critical first down with his feet, made good throws in the second half, and he kept himself collected on that touchdown pass to Burkhead. He made plays instead of just managed the game.

Damn straight.

Well said, Enhance89.

Taylor Martinez, and Rex Burkhead, took this game on their shoulders and won this game. People doubted Martinez was the player who could take this team and carry them, and he showed tonight that he could. I knew Nebraska could win with Martinez, and I hope this takes some ammo out of the negative-nancy's guns.

Good job Martinez.

i dont agreee with you often enhance but right now you da man!!!! go skers!!!! yeah baby!!!

He looked like a QB tonight. Going through his progressions, hanging in the pocket, etc. Hell of a game.

this. you can't fix his mechanics, but i thought he looked more quaterbackly at the beginning of the season than he did last year and definitely more this game than last week. i still blame last week on the 'd' and beck's playcalling, although wilson had something to do with it as well.

He didn't try to do too much on every play, and lead this team with the help of Burkhead to an amazing comeback victory which I think could be a turning point for this team. This OSU defense was no joke either and they got it done. I'm very impressed. the chips were down big and early but they persevered and got the win.

He didn't try to do too much on every play, and lead this team with the help of Burkhead to an amazing comeback victory which I think could be a turning point for this team. This OSU defense was no joke either and they got it done. I'm very impressed. the chips were down big and early but they persevered and got the win.

Very, very good point. OSU has a vicious defense that has carried them this year despite having almost "zero" offense.

Great job, Tim!!