Official Taylor Martinez is a boss - thread

Enhance

Taylor wiggling himself out of pressure and finding Burkhead in the flat was the most amazing, surprising play he has made all year. Incredible!

Exactly! That's the play of a quarterback who can make plays and not just manage the game.

Now, I'm not saying Martinez is going to have any more bumps along the road, but this is a GIGANTIC step in the right direction for him.

Husker fans are bipolar good god. Last week you hate him this week he's boss. Either way solid solid performance

yeah, i got to say it. i have liked t-mart this whole year. he showed obvious improvement from last year. last week is on the shoulders of beck, bo, and wiscy just being superior. t-mart showed great improvement from last week. you can't fix how he throws, but you can fix enough to make this offense dangerous.

I dare say that this is the first time we've seen TMart show up against a solid defense. It's either been god-like performances against very weak competititon, or rather anemic performances against real defenses. THIS is the first time he's shown something to be truly proud of against a real defense. CONGRATULATIONS to TMart. He earned some respect tonight.

However, you're only as good as your next game...

I dare say that this is the first time we've seen TMart show up against a solid defense. It's either been god-like performances against very weak competititon, or rather anemic performances against real defenses. THIS is the first time he's shown something to be truly proud of against a real defense. CONGRATULATIONS to TMart. He earned some respect tonight.

However, you're only as good as your next game...

he played confidently and with poise. it was enjoyable.

Well the kid will have a good week to concentrate on getting better, no concerning himself with all the crap we have laid on him the past year. He did a great job tonight, as he has before, but this time is recieving credit for.

Thanks Taylor for sticking it out, doing what a lot felt you could not.

He took all the negatives and made positives tonight. I am very happy for him and for Bo. Bo did a good job tonight with all the adversity in the beginning. Bo has always stood behind Taylor, tonight they both proved it was the right thing. I hope they both keep growing.

I thought we would win this game, but I never thought it would be a come from behind game. Ohio State showed up to play no question.