Presser

Bo gets to kick Dirk around because he won - but sooner or later, he will be answering questions after a loss. I hope this doesn't come back to bite Bo, as happy as I am for his win.

Bo stood up for his guys to the paid troll. Honestly, we fans could back them all and get Dirk's seat on fire.

• Fire 2

Yeah, I think both local newspapers seem to have that type of writer on their staff... there for the purpose of mainly being the contrarian or the person that takes the position they know the fanbase will hate just because it's who they are. To be honest, I think all reporters like that need to be canned immediately. There's such a thing as fair and honest journalism, and just taking a position to paint yourself as the jerk who wants to be known as a jerk. There are plenty of reasons I don't purchase the Journal-Star anymore, but McKeever is a big part regarding the sports section. I buy the World-Herald because it has plenty of redeeming values, but the sports section would garner a lot more respect if Dirk were no longer there.

Frankly I was not that thrilled with Bo's response. It's best not to alienate the local media.

I respectfully disagree. Bo had every right to react the way he did. He wasn't alienating the local media. He was fighting back to 1 lone reporter who has been unfairly attacking his program, and tonight he was just asking Bo pointless questions to frankly, piss Bo off. Bo finally had enough of Chatelain's B.S.

What's it say when the rest of the local media clapped in approval for Bo when he left the press conference?

• Fire 1