On behalf of Ohio State fans everywhere

Coqui

The worst part of the deal for the guy, when Miller got hurt and he was coming in every Buckeye fan around us in Section 21 said, they were going to lose.

Now the crap that some of their "fans" are saying about him on their boards is over the line. But the above is definitely funny.

Not really. The guy is the worst QB in all of college football(all divisions) and there are 2 completely capable QBs behind him for what reason we can't begin to understand. I respect the guy as a hard worker and as a person, but at the end of the day, it's embarrassing that somebody that bad at the game of football can walk on to tOSU's football team.

Sec 35 N end zone had 4 OSU fans infront of me. As soon as the back up came in, they all sighed in disbelief and congratulated us on the win. At the end, one guy was cussing and said the starter better have his leg broke for not coming back.

Sec 35 N end zone had 4 OSU fans infront of me. As soon as the back up came in, they all sighed in disbelief and congratulated us on the win. At the end, one guy was cussing and said the starter better have his leg broke for not coming back.

I told everybody in the room I was watching the game with "Game over" as soon as Blowsaman came into the game.

Everybody knows it. I really wouldn't be surprised if that's why the defense played so piss poorly as they were deflated that their QB was gone. It's tragic how bad that guy is. Half the people on this forum could step on the field right now and play better than him.......sadly not much of an exaggeration, because I know I could.

I told everybody in the room I was watching the game with "Game over" as soon as Blowsaman came into the game.

Funny thing was, one of the women said that he has a great throwing arm, he just never knows where or who he is throw it to.

Funny thing was, one of the women said that he has a great throwing arm, he just never knows where or who he is throw it to.

His arm is actually really weak when it comes to throwing a football. Throwing a football and throwing a baseball are 2 different motions and styles. Most of his long balls are REALLY slow rainbows out to the middle of the Mojave Desert.